• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibian Girl vs Reptilian Scientist (Tsuyu Asui vs The Lizard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lizard is in the warehouse. Tsuyu is stopping him for his rampage and wanting him to go to the slammer.

Rules

Tsuyu Asui

Lizard

Base lizard vs high 8-C tsuyu

no knowledge for both though in this story, tsuyu has heard of the stories of connors amazing genius but nothing about him turning into a lizard

in-character for both

battle takes place in a Warehouse.

speed equalized

fight via death and incap. (since lizard can regenerate. tsuyu win via incap is all that is required here)

they are 15ft apart.

Last edited:
Tsuyu seems to scale to 4.79 tons while the lizard has a nightmare of a scaling chain and I'm just going to assume he's baseline or 2 tons, giving tsuyu an over 2x AP and dura advantage.

Lizard upscales greatly from 4.5 tons

It's on the verse page dude, not that tough to find the ratings.

Lizard upscales greatly from 4.5 tons

It's on the verse page dude, not that tough to find the ratings.

hmm since they are almost similar in strength

him having 4.5 tons around that and 4.79 for asuya.

as long as asuya plays it smart she can net some wins (as in paralyzing him) but if lizard lands a few blows on her. then she loses.

I do not care for this fight, but where are you getting 4.79 Tons from?

Her AP appears to be downscaling from 8.12 Tons, reasoning being that she can knock out a distracted Shishida by throwing Rin at him.

Though her durability should be High 8-C+ in general. She's shown to be comparable if not equal to Iida in terms of dura, the reasoning is actually on her profile so I don't know why her dura isn't scaling to his. Chimera slammed both of the against each other and both took similar amounts of damage. Both were knocked out and bleed from the head, Iida wasn't shown to be more durable than her.

Tsuyu seems to scale to 4.79 tons while the lizard has a nightmare of a scaling chain and I'm just going to assume he's baseline or 2 tons, giving tsuyu an over 2x AP and dura advantage.

Her AP appears to be downscaling from 8.12 Tons, reasoning being that she can knock out a distracted Shishida by throwing Rin at him.

Though her durability should be High 8-C+ in general. She's shown to be comparable if not equal to Iida in terms of dura, the reasoning is actually on her profile so I don't know why her dura isn't scaling to his. Chimera slammed both of the against each other and both took similar amounts of damage. Both were knocked out and bleed from the head, Iida wasn't shown to be more durable than her.
from this dude.

That didn't answer my question, I was wondering where he got 4.79 Tons from.

That's a very specific rating for something that isn't on her profile.

The only High 8-C calc (that isn't High 8-C+) is 3.39 tons, so she probably scales to that. There was a 4.79 ton calc but it's not used anymore

Dragongamer said that.

after I talked to him about it.

She does not scale to that either, she downscales from 8.12 Tons. I don't know what her exact value is, since downscaling like this makes things difficult.

She knocked out a 8.12 Ton character, though he was distracted so she downscales instead of scaling fully.

What are you talking about, she'd need to be 33.75 Tons or City Block level to kill him in one punch. A 7.5X difference is needed to one shot in a versus thread.

She can't be higher than 6.49 Tons, since 6.5 Tons is High 8-C+ but her rating lacks the plus sign. She's at least 2 Ton and at most 6.4 Tons.

For the purpose of this fight, I think saying her AP is Baseline or 2 Tons is better than nothing but I don't know.

Though her dura should be High 8-C+ or 8.12 Tons, but I need to make a CRT thread about that first so just ignore that for now.

What are you talking about, she'd need to be 33.75 Tons or City Block level to kill him in one punch. A 7.5X difference is needed to one shot in a versus thread.

She can't be higher than 6.49 Tons, since 6.5 Tons is High 8-C+ but her rating lacks the plus sign. She's at least 2 Ton and at most 6.4 Tons.

For the purpose of this fight, I think saying her AP is Baseline or 2 Tons is better than nothing.

Though her dura should be High 8-C+ or 8.12 Tons, but I need to make a CRT thread about that first so just ignore that for now.

Oh what I was saying was I thought based on what you said. She was around 8 tons.

sorry about that.

She does not scale to that either, she downscales from 8.12 Tons. I don't know what her exact value is, since downscaling like this makes things difficult.

She knocked out a 8.12 Ton character, though he was distracted so she downscales instead of scaling fully.
Given that she downscales and doesn't have the + sign, she's somewhere below 6.5 tons

Advantages and disadvantages chart (i'll assume that their AP is ~=):

Tsuyu Asui:
  • Range: Tsuyu Asui can extend her tounge 20 meters, and it's around the same speed she is, meaning that Conner's might have a tough time reacting to it
  • Camoflauge: Can hide in her surroundings
  • Acrobatics: Should be significantly more mobile than The Lizard is.
  • Intelligence: Tsuyu has a significantly higher intellect than Curt has.
  • Stamina: Superhuman < High
The Lizard:
  • Lizards: Can interact with Lizards in a 2 mile radius and use them to gain an advantage.
  • Lifting Strength: Tsuyu should scale nowhere above 8% Deku, who has a Class 50 LS, meaning that Tsuyu should have a massive LS disadvantage
  • Regeneration: Essentially negates Lizard being killed
Inconclusive:
  • Anywhere in the cold

So basically, the Lizard mostly negates Tsuyu's win cons, but Tsuyu has the advantage in literally everything else. But I think that there is a high chance that Lizard wins this with incredibly high difficulty, unless Tsuyu comes up with some way to exploit his weaknesses.

Advantages and disadvantages chart (i'll assume that their AP is ~=):

Tsuyu Asui:
  • Range: Tsuyu Asui can extend her tounge 20 meters, and it's around the same speed she is, meaning that Conner's might have a tough time reacting to it
  • Camoflauge: Can hide in her surroundings
  • Acrobatics: Should be significantly more mobile than The Lizard is.
  • Intelligence: Tsuyu has a significantly higher intellect than Curt has.
  • Stamina: Superhuman < High
The Lizard:
  • Lizards: Can interact with Lizards in a 2 mile radius and use them to gain an advantage.
  • Lifting Strength: Tsuyu should scale nowhere above 8% Deku, who has a Class 50 LS, meaning that Tsuyu should have a massive LS disadvantage
  • Regeneration: Essentially negates Lizard being killed
Inconclusive:
  • Anywhere in the cold

So basically, the Lizard mostly negates Tsuyu's win cons, but Tsuyu has the advantage in literally everything else. But I think that there is a high chance that Lizard wins this with incredibly high difficulty, unless Tsuyu comes up with some way to exploit his weaknesses.

I said that tsuyu wins by incap in this scenario.

I'll vote Incon, Tsuyu is more mobile and can paralyze (I'll assume this can handle Mid Regen) but Lizard has far greater LS so if she gets grabbed and chomped on its game over.

Actually I don't know why her profile says her Mucus can paralyze, I have no recollection of her Mucus doing such a thing.

Then she ain't KO-ing if Lizard's got Mid regen going for him, the guy was talking and stuff after being shivved in the head idk if he was KO'd there tho

Then she ain't KO-ing if Lizard's got Mid regen going for him, the guy was talking and stuff after being shivved in the head idk if he was KO'd there tho

• Toxic Emission: She can release a toxic substance from her stomach. She notes that while it operates on the same principle as a poison-dart frog, it's much weaker and will thus only cause stinging on contact. In addition, she has to make contact with a target to use it and is further limited by the fact that it's released from her stomach rather than her hands. However, it has recently been shown that the effectiveness of this toxin has increased, being able to paralyse opponents as strong as Chimera.

• Toxic Emission: She can release a toxic substance from her stomach. She notes that while it operates on the same principle as a poison-dart frog, it's much weaker and will thus only cause stinging on contact. In addition, she has to make contact with a target to use it and is further limited by the fact that it's released from her stomach rather than her hands. However, it has recently been shown that the effectiveness of this toxin has increased, being able to paralyse opponents as strong as Chimera.
That's a lie, she did not paralyze Chimera at all. That should not be on her profile.

That's a lie, she did not paralyze Chimera at all. That should not be on her profile.

but in the middle of his boast Chimera freezes up, as his body begins to paralyze. Todoroki slowly approaches him as he reveals to him that their previous attacks were part of a plan, as Tenya and Eijiro had covered their legs and arms with a special toxic mucus from Tsuyu's Frog Quirk, and every time he blocked their attacks, he is slowly poisoned, until the toxin effectively stops his body from moving

that’s from

If needed be she can just put poison everywhere. I mean if you touch the poison that’s bad. So touch the ground so the poison is on the ground and then when the lizard touches that ground with his feet it will paralyze him. Just keep on doing that.

He doesn't stop moving, I have the movie in front of me right now and I'm watching the scene.

He's still shown to move, he's looking at his hands in confusion but he's moving.

At worst his movement has been slowed, but nothing says he can't move or he's shown to stop moving.

He doesn't stop moving, I have the movie in front of me right now and I'm watching the scene.

He's still shown to move, he's looking at his hands in confusion but he's moving.

At worst his movement has been slowed, but nothing says he can't move or he's shown to stop moving.

I mean even without knowledge. Tsuyu is not dumb/an idiot. Based on the profile I’ve seen.

she could just spread that poison everywhere in the zoo. And just have connors weakened by it. (It’s possible) while keeping her distance. Besides they’re already 15 ft apart which should help her

she’s not going to do something stupid and get ripped to shreds. (Connors isn’t bloodlusted here though, neither of them are)

I don't care about this fight period, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with Asui's profile.

I'll have to bring this Mucus thing up in the thread I'm making, since Asui herself states her Mucus only stings a little and that's it.

Nothing about making someone weaker or even slowing them down, Chimera seemed shocked and looked at his hands but was still capable of moving and wasn't actually slowed down or something.

No, that's definitely paralysis. Chimera simply overcame it by using the full power of his Quirk.

Honestly it looks like Tsuyu's page needs some reworks before this match goes anywhere, currently I'm getting contradicting points to respond to :v

No, that's definitely paralysis. Chimera simply overcame it by using the full power of his Quirk.
Proof that he was Paralyses?

Am I reading bad subs or something, nothing states he's paralyzed and nothing shows that he couldn't move. He was moving before he transformed, they don't actually state what her Mucus even did to him. He just goes, "my body's...?!" and gets angry.

Yes Asui's profile and many other need reworks, just been slow going since people aren't interesting in MHA beyond the main characters. I'm currently trying to get something together, don't know when but I believe it should be soon.

...are you rigging the match or some shit? You're nulling a character's mobility (Lizard, noting his surface scaling) in favour of another's (Tsuyu's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back