• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really don't see how this is a fair fight in anyway.

Just look at their profiles, and you will see how badly Lupin outclass White by having simply all the advantages from durability, speed (even if its equalized), strength, versatility, weaponry, equipment, hax, stamina, intelligence, experience and skills.

Even with preparation time Lupin still easily win if not stomp, with his higher intellect and far more OP gadgets, White simply cannot win.

Mmmm, maybe we should give Walter prep time ?
So yeah it's been a while. But I was reminded on a discussion/CRT-Ish regarding Breaking Bad and even yet while this could have been interesting... BUT...
I really don't see how this is a fair fight in anyway.

Just look at their profiles, and you will see how badly Lupin outclass White by having simply all the advantages from durability, speed (even if its equalized), strength, versatility, weaponry, equipment, hax, stamina, intelligence, experience and skills.

Even with preparation time Lupin still easily win if not stomp, with his higher intellect and far more OP gadgets, White simply cannot win.
Yeah that is a well resounding no, Lupin is just on a whole outer level compared to Walt that it becomes the more minuscule when we use the updates of Lupin (Lupin literally has far more intricate senses, something Walt despite his intellect lacks massively, very near OP hax from dead ringers & surpisingly wide use of teleporting; most broken of which potentially had the Starman Pycal formula that lasts FOR DAYS). I actually could have sworned I added a comment here but because of the forum move/Reboot it somehow did not appear alongside Light Yagami reasoning (Lupin ultimately is enigmatic enough to not be effected from the Death Note, also that his face we see is revealed to be just as masked) But overall Stefano couldn't have explained this far better then I have.

Last edited:
Back