• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luna Maximoff revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

New file. Nice. But the stats are wanked. That feat can't be used for 9-A at all.

If anything, it's her skills feat and doesn't exactly correlate to physicals.

Plus, she is using her other abilities, like precog, to dodge his attacks and stuff. And look at the bottom row, read wha it says and what she does. Does that look like anything but skills? And why does she have 9-A durability because of it? Don't make sense

So, her stats should be reduced to like 10-C or 10-B since physically, she is just a normal girl.

Last edited:

Plus, she is using her other abilities, like precog, to dodge his attacks and stuff. And look at the bottom row, read wha it says and what she does. Does that look like anything but skills? And why does she have 9-A durability because of it? Don't make sense

And why does she have 9-A durability because of it? Don't make sense
Okay that i agree on. I was just thinking of removing that part regardless.
She still took him to the ground, with skill yes, but also via strength. And even then she held back.
like precog, to dodge his attacks and stuff.
Yes, but she was stil able to hit him that doesn’t require precog.

I mean I can hit a body builder and a boxer, but I don't think I can hurt them at all.

She still took him to the ground, with skill yes, but also via strength.
Karnak isn’t 9 million tons heavy, her knocking him off balance is just LS, which given Karnak is 150 lbs, is rather unimpressive.

It’s 10-B, and her being able to kill him is a feat of the sword, not her own strength.

Sword getting destroyed could possibly be used to consider her 10-A (scroll down to cutting a sword section). But from what I can remember, physically, she is mostly shown as a normal girl.

No idea, I am quite unfamiliar with lower tiers. They are confusing af

But as I said, I think 10-B might be the most fitting. Still higher than 10-C. But idk

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that's his hand, nvm about the 10-A thing. I need to wear my glasses more man

10-C or 10-B is more fitting anyway. Leaning towards 10-C due to how she is usually shown as an average girl

It does tho. Because she isn't keeping up with his speed, she is just being ahead

10-B I think, swords are heavy.

Anyways Confluctor, I think this is good to apply, no?

Will do it after work 🦍

Can change the tiering now, but wanna change tier, image and verse thing all at once so I don't forget

It looks like she has to see his moves, so she has to react to those visions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back