• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Cage Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
Actually no, thunderstorms as least as large as New York or to the horizon are generally plain 7-C. Plus taking into account the KE of forming clouds, it could be 6-C.
No, we decided that Thunderstorms values ranges from normally Low 7-C+ to High 7-C or higher depending from how much range rge storm affected. 6-C are for continental storms and High 6-C are for planetary storms via Storm feat.

No, we decided that Thunderstorms values ranges from Low 7-C+ to High 7-C or higher depending from how much range rge storm affected. 6-C are for planetary storms.

Planetary storms can reach 5-B depending on cloud formation. Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft used to be High 7-A for creating a storm, after taking cloud KE into effect, it came back out as High 6-A.

TeenAngel101 said:
We were talking about downgrading Low 7-C characters like Spider-Man to At least 8-A.
Yes, but this thread was originally for Upgrading Luke Cage, I can make another thread for the Stat Revisions

Yes, but this thread was originally for Upgrading Luke Cage, I can make another thread for the Stat Revisions

That would be preferable, since the Luke Cage upgrade is out of question.

Everyone, just so you know, the Stats Revision is only for Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and other Low 7-Cs. Do not tick Matt off and start complaining about Cap and Deadpool.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is annoying and is already taking too much of my time.
Look, I'm trying to be nice and civil, I could have gotten nasty a long time ago, but I chose not to out of respect for this community, the whole point of a wiki like this one for all the members to work together and fix errors, Marvel's stats are off and I'm trying to fix them, your nasty attitude is uncalled for, if you're not gonna help just get out.

Look, I'm trying to be nice and civil, I could have gotten nasty a long time ago, but I chose not to out of respect for this community, the whole point of a wiki like this one for all the members to work together and fix errors, Marvel's stats are off and I'm trying to fix them, your nasty attitude is uncalled for, if you're not gonna help just get out.

Dude, he's just upset that people are trying to undo what he worked hard to accomplish. Do not start a flame war, control yourself.

Closing this thread.

Please don't make threads to downgrade or Upgrade Marvel Heroes yet. Preferably wait for the Electro feats to be calced and then I'll make the thread myself.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back