• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Luke Cage has some super big problems doesn't he?

Tier and Attack Potency
Excuse me but why do we assume him to scale to his AP when by nature he's a stone wall? He shouldn't scale in the first place, considering he's usually Spider-Man levels at the absolute best.

Durability
Yes, he did tank the explosion, but he almost died doing so, so it's clear that KOing him in general should take far feckin less lol.

In Summary
His current feats are his peak durability feats which shouldn't scale to his AP nonetheless, and it clearly takes far less to harm him or KO him. The "Unbreakable" Luke Cage is the textbook definition of a Stone Wall and should remain as such

Yes, it seems to have been accepted.

Was Hammerhead enhanced by adamantium when Tomstone fought him? The scans in question appears to be from a 90's comic

Why should other characters scale to Luke Cage being a stone wall?

He is physically stronger than Spider-Man though.

We are not scaling to Luke Cage's Tier 7 stone wall durability feat, we are merely scaling characters depicted to have similar strength to his AP (which we decided to be High 8-C+).

Okay. That is probably fine then.

I do not remember when exactly that they fought. Sorry. But it seems extremely unlikely that Hammerheard could do anything against Tombstone before becoming an adamantium cyborg.

We don't scale Pre-Adamantium Hammerhead to High 8-C for logical reasons. Because like. It's just a dude.

Although it would be good to discuss the Ultimates High 8-C rating. Probably in another thread, but even so its good that I have this opportunity to mention it in general

Well as far as I'm aware their ratings come from scaling to the 616 High 8-C's. But much like it is with the Ultimates Low 6-B's I believe they should be scaled off their own feats.

SuperAPM said:
Although it would be good to discuss the Ultimates High 8-C rating. Probably in another thread, but even so its good that I have this opportunity to mention it in general
There's a few things I think could stand to be discussed with the Ultimate Universe

SuperAPM said:
Well as far as I'm aware their ratings come from scaling to the 616 High 8-C's. But much like it is with the Ultimates Low 6-B's I believe they should be scaled off their own feats.
Well some of them don't have much of their own feats to scale to and if they consistently fight High 8-C/Low 6-B characters at least in the Ultimate universe, they can scale, just like Captain America.

Well, I'm not aware of any High 8-C Ultimates feats is the thing. At least not ones performed by characters who don't already scale far above them. If their feats come down to 8-C or even 9-A/B then I'd say its best to leave them there.

Also Ultimates Cap's current rating is.....well, rather peculiar to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back