• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Tigger (hear me out)

noninho

He/Him
Luffy and Tigger are nice bois, no fists are being thrown today, instead we're at Tigger's nicest place possible: his minigame in KH2.

I'd like to post this on the serious battles place but idk if it would be closed...
EDIT: Took the risk, here it is

Aight, for detailing: = speed for easing things out; base-start-of-the-manga Luffy and KH2 Tigger (not that it makes a difference)

The game is not time-limited, you explode the balloons until you fall, but we can alter it to make it time-limited.

Last edited:
At Tigger's KH2 Minigame, no fists being thrown....
So, this isn't combat, but rather, who can get the higher score?

I mean, compared to Young Luffy, I might argue Tigger has more experience with bouncing.
Plus, looking at his Young Key, I'm skeptic about the Acrobatics scan.

Tragic that animated Tigger lacks a profile. I'd be confident he has feats in Durability, KE, &/or Mobility.

I mean, compared to Young Luffy, I might argue Tigger has more experience with bouncing.
Plus, looking at his Young Key, I'm skeptic about the Acrobatics scan.

Tragic that animated Tigger lacks a profile. I'd be confident he has feats in Durability, KE, &/or Mobility.
can we maybe change keys for, idk, bounceman (not so ironically)?

can we maybe change keys for, idk, bounceman (not so ironically)?
I think a non-child Luffy, if the goal is just to break all the balloons, would stomp Tigger in this via a mix of skill & range. He could probably, like, punch through whole rows of them with his stretchy arms, swing his legs around, axe kick through them, etc.

I think a non-child Luffy, if the goal is just to break all the balloons, would stomp Tigger in this via a mix of skill & range. He could probably, like, punch through whole rows of them with his stretchy arms, swing his legs around, axe kick through them, etc.
Wouldn't it be IC for him to actually participate regularly by bouncing In the balloons, not wrecking them?
Anyway, I'll edit op for base luffy but with only 1 try

Why's that?
Luffy is a guy who likes to have fun and everywhere he goes he makes new friends
As i see it, Luffy somehow would Enter 100-Acre Wood book and hang out with Sora, Pooh, Tigger, etc and Tigger would ask like "My friend Luffy, let's see who's the bounciest bouncer?" (Idk how Tigger talks in english) and luffy would go like "oh s**t, yes, absolutely, let's bounce"

Tigger and Luffy would go in that "thing with a ton of balloons" setup we see in the minigame and who gets more points wins

Last edited:
Back