• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs 5 Kages

Luffy might have a hard time in R1 since the five kage were doing good against Madara Uchiha.

In R2, Luffy gives them an ass kicking of thier lifetime.

Davy0 said:
You do realize that you are the one applying powerscaling wrong correct? You don't give an inferior character the powerscaling of a superior one by a large margin.
They've already proven they can't take on Madara at full power when he's toying with them. You're giving the speed of base of Minato who has already proven to be superior to any of them against Madara yet you wish to teach me about powerscaling.

You use ONE instance of Minato being caught off guard, yet with his reaction time and A's own statements AND later feats he has shown to be far superior to A in the respect of speed and reactions. Yet you wish to continue trying to teach me. You may want to go back through your notes, and try to re-prove your theories there bro. Especially if everyone goes back and sees that entire battle.

Furthermore, not only didn't he NOT fight against them with killer intent. He gave A advice about B, and said that he'd get serious and "kill" them if they didn't stop following him. All after he'd proven he was the faster one in combat at the time to the both of them. No... *shakes head*

It's like saying Coby, who caught Luffy offguard once, is comparable to his speed even though after Luffy knew how "strong" his enemy was, he without hesitation defeated him.

So yeah, go back and study those theories you have, but please, for the love of sanity, don't try to teach me how to powerscale.
Well if you don't know what me and AS99 are talking about, I can't help you. Adios!

No. You guys don't understand what you're talking about. You're using powerscaling very wrong. Especially for someone who has shown themselves as inferior as the Five Kages. Giving A, Base Minato's reflexes. And from what I've been reading here, you guys also believe that Edo Tensei versions are weaker than the real thing. Tell that to Hashirama and "reincarnated" Madara's fight. The fact that Minato literally stopped the Sage Black Balls with his reflexes and went faster than both 8TH GATE GAI AND Rikudo Mode Madara as they were about to clash, and etc.

You guys are doing powerscaling all wrong.

The simple fact that you guys didn't read the entirety of the confrontation of A and Minato tells me so. Do I need to show what happens when he's about to leave?

I think I will anyway.

Gonna make sure you see the entire battle.

So you see that third pic, was the beginning of the fight correct? Oh yeah, he was caught off guard, yet still had enough reflexes and speed to dodge it, whether it was by flash step, teleportation, or whatever. He still saw the attack coming and reacted in a MINISCULE time frame. If it wasn't for Bee, he would have been stabbed and killed.

What happens next ?

Comparable to Minato? He didn't even know what the hell he was doing until Minato did it and could have killed either of them ANY TIME HE WISHED TO! He even states that he "likes" them.

So either you guys can't read the intents of a person well. Or you're just grasping for feats trying to gain something. If anyone should even be close to Minato's "casual" speed feats. It should be Bee himself. A placed himself into a helluva lot of trouble, and after he'd seen that speed, he easily had answers for it with his own speed and reflexes. It's even worse for the rest of the Kage here. I don't know what more I need to show you that your powerscaling is faulty. He gave them chances, wasn't trying against A and hates unnecessary bloodshed which is a keen point on his character.

Back