• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs 5 Kages

Round 1

Luffy(no gear four) vs Tsunade, Aa, Gaara, Onoki, and Mei

Round 2

Luffy(starts in gear 4) vs Tsunade, Aa, Gaara, Oniki, and Mei

Luffy Post Time Skip
The next King of the Pirates!

3744806-3025006123-63731
The 5 kage have finally come together!

Gear 4 huh? Luffy can probably solo. Doflamingo's bird cage was sturdy as f and luffy smashed right through it. Onoki's flight won't be a problem for luffy either

I feel sorry for tsunade, she'll get the worst beating

Nope, Mei has hax like steam jutsu which can save her for a few second. Tsunade is the worst matchup here, she relies on strength only and luffy is extremely resistant if not immune to blunt force. Tsunade has no means to protect herself, one punch from Gear 4 and she's dead

And none of those matters here since Luffy can KO or kill her with a single punch. She doesn't have any necessary means to save herself in this fight.

She is gonna die the worst. Raikage can dodge, Onoki can fly, Mei can use steam to cover herself (just as she did in 5 kage summit), Gaara can use sand to block. Tsunade can't to anything, she's a meat shield in front of Luffy. The only kage without any hax. All of Tsunade's abilities are completely useless in this fight

Onoki can get away from Luffy and Mei will die before she can process anything. Luffy has set himself on fire and was fine and was exploded by Ussopp. Tsunade would be third to die.

Mei has much better speed feats than Tsunade in the manga, Tsunade will be the one to die first as she has no combat feats

Mei can also use poison btw...

Should I post the scans? Mei has fought with the juubi clones in the war. Tsunade fought only twice in the manga and got owned both times

Mei has long range attacks to distract. Or hurt Luffy. What can Tsunade do? Punch him? [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Tsunade doesn't even have a fraction of Mei's versatility. Mei can instantly cover the battlefield in steam while tsunade will be standing still like a statue. Tsunade's punches are 100% useless against Luffy, while Mei can use Lava which is pretty effective against Luffy. Mei has destroyed several zetsu clones in the war, Tsunade has no combat feats. She only fought Madara and Kabuto, and lost very badly in both occassion. Whatever feats Tsunade has is useless against Luffy, while Mei's Lava and steam feats are good enough for her to survive a while. Tsunade is wide open for attack

Onoki would win against G4 Luffy.

Onoki was going to blow up the Island Turtle so he should have Island level+ DC.

KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and Muu was keeping up with him. Onoki was keeping up with Muu when they fought so Onoki should be Mach 449+ via powerscaling.

G4 Luffy is faster than Onoki, but Onoki has a lot more DC than G4 Luffy.

If Onoki hit's Luffy one time, then he would die.

I don't even know what you guys are talking about with the Tsunade BS, Luffy not only is the stronger of the two, he's a better fighter than she is as well. Luffy has been in tight situations, tied up in chains, disabled opponents as skilled as Rebecca (she is actually skilled, just not physically powerful) nonchalantly with just his legs. Has fought against Rob Lucci. Tsunade focuses on physical power, and though she has been said to have expertise in predicting an opponents attack, Luffy does it better, can rely on his own instincts and his haki to predict who is attacking from where.

Why does he need Gear Fourth for any of them, btw? You guys rely too much on those End Game power feats, Luffy would crush them with Gear Second punches, hell. A casual Gear Second Kick did this. Perspective .

Gear Third Barrage Anyone? You know the attack that destroyed half the ship that could resist deep sea water pressures.

She's not even a factor here, Tsunade. Luffy's comaprable to Zoro, and even he hasn't had to get truly serious yet. The only reason he was frantic against Soprano Man was because of the giant size he had which could have destroyed a huge number of lives. He hasn't exhibited his strongest technique Rokushiki, even though ironically considered to be on par yet weaker than Luffy by a bit. That said, he already commented on Luffy being stronger than him with the Haki feat saying that "if he couldn't knock out at least 50,000 of the enemies than he couldn't be captain anymore).

So there ya go. Gear Fourth? Ha!

Gear Second and Third take this.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Onoki would win against G4 Luffy.
Onoki was going to blow up the Island Turtle so he should have Island level+ DC.

KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and Muu was keeping up with him. Onoki was keeping up with Muu when they fought so Onoki should be Mach 449+ via powerscaling.

G4 Luffy is faster than Onoki, but Onoki has a lot more DC than G4 Luffy.

If Onoki hit's Luffy one time, then he would die.
Yeah, good luck hitting him with that before Luffy punches him with a Haki-Enhanced Jet Pistol. DC doesn't mean a thing in this. And also. You're giving Onoki KMC Naruto's speed? I don't think they were even close to being on par with one another. The simple fact that it took all 5 Kages to fight Madara should point to that. That's who KCM Naruto is on par with. Teamwork was needed to beat him and they still lost.

I already posted proof that Onoki can be scaled to KCM Naruto's speed.

"KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and Muu was keeping up with him. Onoki was keeping up with Muu when they fought so Onoki should be Mach 449+ via powerscaling."\

Muu was fighting and keeping up with KCM Naruto in the 4th War Arc. Muu was fighting with a Mach 449+ KCM Naruto, and he was keeping up with him.

Onoki fought Muu and he was capable of keeping up with Muu. Muu did not once speed blitz Onoki. Thus Onoki his simliar speeds to KCM Naruto,

Onoki is a Kage level shinobi just like KCM Naruto is. Onoki is Mach 449+.

No one said Tsunade would win or was stronger. We were arguing over who would be more of a factor Tsunade of Mei.

SwordSlayer99 said:
I already posted proof that Onoki can be scaled to KCM Naruto's speed.
"KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and Muu was keeping up with him. Onoki was keeping up with Muu when they fought so Onoki should be Mach 449+ via powerscaling."\

Muu was fighting and keeping up with KCM Naruto in the 4th War Arc. Muu was fighting with a Mach 449+ KCM Naruto, and he was keeping up with him.

Onoki fought Muu and he was capable of keeping up with Muu. Muu did not once speed blitz Onoki. Thus Onoki his simliar speeds to KCM Naruto,

Onoki is a Kage level shinobi just like KCM Naruto is. Onoki is Mach 449+.
From what I saw "Kage Level" doesn't mean a thing. You wish to know what's funny about that? What Kakashi says far back in Naruto Part 1, saying that it gives "the person Kage Level powers". Yet Gai was capable of even BESTING someone that beat those Kage level powers after he'd entered the eighth gate.

That's interesting. Because even still, they weren't capable of beating Madara who at the time was on par with KCM Naruto. Nor were they truly capable of matching his speeds. Even the "fastest" shinobi had trouble with keeping up with Madara. And how do we know that Muu wasn't "going easy" on Onoki. Considering that they both exchanged banter that seemed to relate to how much lack of ability Onoki had verses his master.

Are you talking about Rikudo Mode Naruto? Because you couldn't be talking about Kyuubi Mode Naruto. Because Muu didn't keep up with Kyuubi Mode Naruto at all. Rikudo Mode on the other hand, hit him with a single attack and Mu was down. Try that one again. I want to see where he was keeping up with Kyuubi Mode, as my eyes must have some difficulty seeing. Either way, Onoki is also known to be affected by back problems. Luffy has the capacity to predict attacks. Luffy is better in everything else except for hax, and the hax isn't even that much of a problem with his speed. He takes Onoki.

Mei dies. Not much to say about that.

Raikage dies. One hit.

Gaara dies from a Red Hawk attack smashing through his Sand defenses. He has the strongest defenses in the shinobi verse outside of Rikudo Mode Obito, and above.

Gear Fourth is overkill, I've already stated this.

As seen in this video right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yaI-29hkiE Muu is capable of dodging Naruto whenever Naruto is about to hit him with his Planetary Rasnegan and Muu dodged him.

That proves that Muu is at least comparable in speed compared to KCM Naruto. And Onoki was capable of keeping up with Muu when they fought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQ7_we7lVg.

Heck Muu was the shinobi that taught Onoki. There is no way that Muu is that much faster than Onoki, when they are both Kage level Shinobi and are comparable in power.

SwordSlayer99 said:
As seen in this video right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yaI-29hkiE Muu is capable of dodging Naruto whenever Naruto is about to hit him with his Planetary Rasnegan and Muu dodged him.
That proves that Muu is at least comparable in speed compared to KCM Naruto. And Onoki was capable of keeping up with Muu when they fought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQ7_we7lVg.

Heck Muu was the shinobi that taught Onoki. There is no way that Muu is that much faster than Onoki, when they are both Kage level Shinobi and are comparable in power.
I'm wondering when we use the anime scans to do this. I just showed my anime scan from a perspective view, you're using it to tack on feats. I want to see the scan, like I showed. Unless that was also done in the manga, in which I will happily settle on that, but you'd still have to show that.

Again. The MHS feats were gotten from the fact that Naruto was in Kyuubi Mode, scaling to Juubi's Bijuu Bomb attack. So how do you use that, to scale to the feats to Rikudo Naruto who is inferior to Kyuubi Naruto.

You still need to show when Rikudo Mode Naruto got those three digit feats, because I don't remmeber a calc on that. Show the calc that has to do with Rikudo Mode having said feats and you're set. And please don't try to use the "fastest Kage" crap. That was debunked with the showings of Yellow Flash getting serious in the fight with Rikudo Mode Madara and whatnot, and A doesn't scale to that either. Don't misunderstand, he is lightning speed. But he was also the fastest Kage in the group against Madara.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Naruto is already accepted as being Mach 449+ in his KCM Mode as you can see on his profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki "Massively Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions (Kept pace with the 4th Raikage, and was able to dodge his fastest punch)"
He gets scaled to this calc right here http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24486.
OK... So here's the problem with that.

Kyuubi is superior to Rikudo Mode Naruto. It only uses a portion of his power. Second. That can only be scaled by high-end tiers because those are the ones who can react to it. Third. A is scaled to the abilities of Yellow Flash who wasn't even fighting him that hard in combat, and still had abilities he could of used while A went all out with his abilities, and was still treated as MUCH FASTER before then. Onoki is not as fast as Lightning Cloaked "A". He's capable of keeping up with him, but there's a difference to keeping up with, and being ON PAR.

It can be accepted all it wants to try to be, I don't mess with Naruto profiles otherwise I would have stopped that nonsense. But that can only be scaled, to Kyuubi Mode Naruto. Not Rikudo Mode. And if you need to ask "why" then I don't think you understand the relative power difference between Kyuubi at full power, and Naruto only using a smaller portion of it that's no where near his full.

OK wait. From what clause. Again. Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto is on par with Madara. Onoki could NOT beat Madara with four other Kages. They were barely even putting up a fight against him. Onoki is not on par with Kurama. So how are you getting these numbers towards Onoki if he has a less than savory standing with Madara. How in gods name is he going to be scaled to Kyuubi or Madara from Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto which is superior to both?!

Madara in his Base Form is Mach 449+ and Edo Madara is even faster than him.

"Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto is on par with Madara."

KCM Naruto is not on par with Madara. Madara is
Island level+ with his Perfect Susanoo and his Tengai Shinsei.

Only BM and BSM Naruto is as powerul as Edo Madara is.

KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and as shown in this chapter http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/553?id=17255 can dodge KCM Naruto's Planetary Rasengan. This means that Muu is at least as KCM Naruto is.

And Onoki was capable of keeping up with Muu.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Madara in his Base Form is Mach 449+ and Edo Madara is even faster than him.
"Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto is on par with Madara."

KCM Naruto is not on par with Madara. Madara is
Island level+ with his Perfect Susanoo and his Tengai Shinsei .

Only BM and BSM Naruto is as powerul as Edo Madara is.

KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and as shown in this chapter http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/553?id=17255 can dodge KCM Naruto's Planetary Rasengan. This means that Muu is at least as KCM Naruto is.

And Onoki was capable of keeping up with Muu.
Um... I don't know where you got Edo as superior to his reincarnated human self, they are basically the same people, it's just that one has Regenerationn and is tied to a reincarnation technique.

Kyuubi Mode Naruto to me is Bijuu Mode to you. And with what you JUST SAID you placed yourself into a corner.

Those feats were given to the higher-end characters. And Lightning Cloaked A wasn't one of them with what he showed with Madara. That means the tops and the god tiers can only gain those feats. So he dodges it once. And again, you can't scale Rikudo Mode Naruto to Bijuu Mode Naruto. They are two different power levels. One uses a portion of Kyuubi's power while the other uses all of it with Kyuubi's permission. One could have been kept on for much longer periods of time than the other. One had better destructive and speed feats comparable to the other (Bijuu Mode blocked a host of Bijuu balls with sheer dashing force, if you can show me the scan where Rikudo can perform that, I'd love to see it).

You're using faulty scaling to bolster a characters abilities. And that's not gonna fly with me. So I'll ask again. Does Rikudo Mode have abilities that allow him to be scaled to Bijuu Mode or not. It only uses a portion of Kyuubi's power.

"And again, you can't scale Rikudo Mode Naruto to Bijuu Mode Naruto. They are two different power levels. "

Thats not what I'm doing. KCM Naruto is Mach 449+ and BIju Mode Naruto is even faster than KCM Naruto.

Look. Hashirama in his Base Form outsped a Mach 449+ Bijudama from Kurama. Base Minato outsped Base Hashirama. This means that Base Minato is faster than the Mach 449+ Base Hashirama.

A the 4th Raikage is at least as fast as Base Minato is. And the A that fought with Minato, was years before A fought KCM Naruto_Over the years A had to of gotten stronger, and faster.

KCM Naruto dodged the 4th Raikage's fastest punch. So KCM Nauto is Mach 449+.

I'm done aruging about the Mach 449+ speed because their is no point. Mach 449+ is already accepted and a lot of characters are scaled to it.

And where was this powerscaling that showcased the Rikudo Naruto was capable of moving at speeds on par with Bijuu Mode Naruto. Because that's the only thing that can be scaled to that Bijuu Ball that you're implying. The scaling for Onoki came from the scaling of A as he was "keeping up" with A in combat against Madara.

Uh... wrong person to use is Hashirama... Considering he was on par with Madara. I keep saying that Yellow Flash wasn't trying his hardest, he didn't show any techniques nor did he really want to kill A and B. He's already proven in Edo Tensei that he's superior to A by being capable of intercepting those Sage Balls with his body while Gai was going full force against Rikudo Madara. So... I'm not understanding why you're constantly saying the same thing, it's invalid. Case-closed.

You should be done, you've been going around in circles that haven't accomplished anything.

That's "A's" fastest attack. Not Minato. He has proven his speed is superior already through the battle with Rikudo Mode. He wasn't taking the brothers seriously and was fighting against both of them. So either your scaling is faulty, or Kishimoto's. But I'll tell you one thing. Madara effortlessly beat the 5 Kages without many issues, and not only that, called them "weak" several times during the battle.

Minato has proven himself superior to Base Madara by reacting to Rikudo Madara's balls while in base while Gai and Rikudo Madara were in mid-fight.

So yeah. I think my scaling is a weeeee bit more secure than yours is.

And like I said before I'm done arguing.

I got KCM Naruto's speed to be accepted a long time ago, and that isn't changing.

Oh I think it is going to. I mean, yeah, they can stay MHS if they want. But scaling A or any of the Kages to Minato is very faulty with the superiority in reflexes that Minato has shown. So you best get ready for that change, man.

I can't agree with it because Rikudo Naruto is inferior to Full-Power Kyuubi and Kyuubi Mode Naruto. You can't scale to something that has only a portion of its power. That's like saying that 20x Kaioken is superior to Super Saiya-jin. Super Saiya-jin is at a multiplier of 50 versus 20x Kaioken. It's a portion of its power, but the results are not even close to the same.

Davy0 said:
And where was this powerscaling that showcased the Rikudo Naruto was capable of moving at speeds on par with Bijuu Mode Naruto. Because that's the only thing that can be scaled to that Bijuu Ball that you're implying. The scaling for Onoki came from the scaling of A as he was "keeping up" with A in combat against Madara.
Uh... wrong person to use is Hashirama... Considering he was on par with Madara. I keep saying that Yellow Flash wasn't trying his hardest, he didn't show any techniques nor did he really want to kill A and B. He's already proven in Edo Tensei that he's superior to A by being capable of intercepting those Sage Balls with his body while Gai was going full force against Rikudo Madara. So... I'm not understanding why you're constantly saying the same thing, it's invalid. Case-closed.

You should be done, you've been going around in circles that haven't accomplished anything.

That's "A's" fastest attack. Not Minato. He has proven his speed is superior already through the battle with Rikudo Mode. He wasn't taking the brothers seriously and was fighting against both of them. So either your scaling is faulty, or Kishimoto's. But I'll tell you one thing. Madara effortlessly beat the 5 Kages without many issues, and not only that, called them "weak" several times during the battle.

Minato has proven himself superior to Base Madara by reacting to Rikudo Madara's balls while in base while Gai and Rikudo Madara were in mid-fight.

So yeah. I think my scaling is a weeeee bit more secure than yours is.
I have to say that I don't really know what you're talking about. You say that Minato wasn't fighting seriously against Killer B and A? Did you miss how he was going cut the back of A's neck if B didn't block the attack? He almost cut through the whole tentacle haha. I'd say that he was pretty serious. Just because he wasn't using things like Rasengan doesn't mean that he wasn't fighting against them seriously.

And A is certainly faster than Minato with his LACM (Lightning Armor Chakra Mode) if Minato wasn't using FTG (Flying Thunder God). This was made clear in their fight. FTG isn't Minato's actual speed, it's instantaneous teleportation. While it requires the user to have good reaction speed to use effectively, it can never be regarded as true speed.

Just a reminder so you can understand how to apply powerscaling towards most of the characters here :)

You do realize that you are the one applying powerscaling wrong correct? You don't give an inferior character the powerscaling of a superior one by a large margin.

They've already proven they can't take on Madara at full power when he's toying with them. You're giving the speed of base of Minato who has already proven to be superior to any of them against Madara yet you wish to teach me about powerscaling.

You use ONE instance of Minato being caught off guard, yet with his reaction time and A's own statements AND later feats he has shown to be far superior to A in the respect of speed and reactions. Yet you wish to continue trying to teach me. You may want to go back through your notes, and try to re-prove your theories there bro. Especially if everyone goes back and sees that entire battle.

Furthermore, not only didn't he NOT fight against them with killer intent. He gave A advice about B, and said that he'd get serious and "kill" them if they didn't stop following him. All after he'd proven he was the faster one in combat at the time to the both of them. No... *shakes head*

It's like saying Coby, who caught Luffy offguard once, is comparable to his speed even though after Luffy knew how "strong" his enemy was, he without hesitation defeated him.

So yeah, go back and study those theories you have, but please, for the love of sanity, don't try to teach me how to powerscale.

Back