• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Vs. Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though accel has no 6b, accel has multi-continent dura in his base form Lucy vector is just an invisible arm. still have a vector. And accel already reflect stronger stuff like DM kakine or gabriel wing. Best scenario is accel will reflect those invisible arm but not fully reflect just like when accel reflect magic stuff or gabriel wings. And after that accel can update his reflection to those attack and finish her just like when he update his reflection to 25.000 dark matter kakine that twist the law of physics

As Reyzakurrota said, Accelerator should be able to defeat Lucy. What matters for him to not be able to cause damage on his own, if he can just reflect her attacks?

Yeah I gotta give it to Accel here.

Matter Destruction plus High 6A dura with shields gives him a solid win.

Lucy's vector manipulation relies on invisible Arm like appendages to manipulate iirc

if we were to be technical.that won't even bypass accel's reflection and lucy's range is actually inferior to accel.

Not to mention Lucy is not really very stable and as smart as accel

Accel splatters her.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Isn't this a stomp?
i dunno

well accel is not in his angel form for the record so he actually has to get near lucy in order to reverse her blood flow so that's a struggle

This thread was done 3 times already... 2 of those were closed due to being a stomp.

Even accel need to approach lucy to finish him, lucy doesn't has attack that can bypass accel reflection. In other hand accel can just finish her in the moment. Even unknown attack isn't enough to pass through accel reflection because accel reflection only let harmless vector to pass through his reflection and reflect unnecessary vector away. That why kakine with his dark matter still need to calculated his dark matter that considered as harmless by accel to bypass his reflection The only unknown vector that completly bypass his reflection is aiwass wings vector

Technically anyone, even a normal human, can learn to bypass Accelerator's reflection and even random people could deduce his powers and strategies against them... but will they? :p

This is why Accelerator wins. Not by a stomp, but by outsmarting his foe and tricking them with his hard to defeat barrier.

They can. If I recall it correctly, the novels involve a nigh-random Level 0 fighting and beating Accelerator. Anyways, you see a highly intelligent foe could get to deduce that.

Well, not like I'm trying to say Lucy would win, but depending on her smarts she could get to strike a blow or two before falling.

Ah..komaba ritoku. Nope for accelerator after he nearly killed by some people he never underestimate hus opponent. Komaba ritoku use chaff seed to interfere accel choker so he tempirarily lose his power. But komaba can't beating accel or he even cant touch accel. After accelerator knew that his choker isn't working he use his brain to get rid of those chaff seed Even accelerator modified his device so electromagnetic interference cant be use again

ALRF said:
That "Level 0" isn't your usual Level 0
Unless you mean someone else (tk)
I'm not talking about Touma or the scientist. XD I'd really love to remember the name, but forgot it.

That not because accel poisoined by ozon but because the lack of oxigen. Oke first in that fight sister use all oxygen arround accel to create ozone by separating atom oxygen, become ozone. All oxygen around accelerator become ozone, and ozone is dangerous, so accel will lack of oxygen around him because all oxygen become ozone and accelerator reflection reflect those ozon. Its not because accel is affected by ozone but the oxygen around accel become ozone and accel reflect those ozone, so he lack of oxygen

That why sister attack accel with her electricity continously even those attack didnt scratch accel. Because she want to seperated oxygen around accel to become ozone and make accel lack of oxygen

Oh, I see. :3 Good point.

Well, anyways, I think it's clear that Accel is counterable, but should most likely win this fight.

Lucy vector is just a bunch of extended hand and of course can't be compared to opponent attack that accel fight like kakine or gabriel

Still lucy vector cant bypass accel reflection. His reflection work by only let necessary and harmless vector to bypass his reflection and reflect everything. That why kakine with his dark matter still use light to attack accel. Even with kakine power, he still need to calculated dark matter that deemed by accel to bypass his reglection

Mand sometimes wanks and downplays To Aru. Sigh.

Accel's vector shield is the same as his attack field. If Lucy even touches that shit, Accel can automatically control her vectors (Both the arms and the real vectors) and blow her up via reversing the bloodflow or ripping her apart.

But if Lucy's vector arms were invisible, then won't that mean that she could win? I mean, Accelerator must know about the thing and its vector in order to reflect it, and he won't be able to see her vectors, so he won't be able to calculate it, so she will hack through his vector shield and rip him to shreds.

There are instances of him reflecting attacks he had no way of being aware of, because his redirection ability is passive. It is stated he has to actively let gravity, sound and light affect him. Are gravity and sound visible?

Also, he reflected an attack going trough the 11th dimension. He can't see the 11th dimension and can't sense it but he can still interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back