• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That thread was the ultimate trainwreck. First the possession was claimed to be "lol1-Alvlgg" to which everyone voted Lucius. Since that reasoning was flying around everyone assumed it to be true.

Dragon didn't like the idea for the match (and I can't blame him). People kept voting Lucius.

I went and said "If Lucemon is so unlikely to open this match with anything non-lethal and just oneshots Lucius this is a stomp (for Lucius)".

Some more talk later and it was said Lucius was just being generally wanked then Lucemon was the one stomping, some laughed some cried most went silent Lucius went I am become death destroyer of threads.

The 1-A chaos God's aren't even entities at that point, though. Like the highest "reasonable" wank for stuff like say Khorne's null for Kharn is would be like High 1-B since at least they're not just a bunch of concepts and still can be interpreted as an actual being.

Isn't Lucemon data? I don't remember nearly enough about the intricacies of Digimon. TBH as weird as Lucius' ability is, I'd have a hard time seeing it work on someone without a body, since the whole deal is that his soul takes over the new body which then becomes Lucius.

"Not having a soul" is likely less of a problem, as souls in 40k are these ephemeral, dimensionless things connected to a realm of thought and metaphor (also it worked on a Necron who should no longer even have a complete soul, so **** it, I guess), but not having a body in the first place makes me think Slaanesh would just take Lucius and put him somewhere else.

Digimon data is apparently their mind, body, and soul all at once.

I think lucemon has a body, but that's just not a good match. Inb4 we get Lucius vs a Culexus Assassin.

Speaking of CAs, we have them vs the Dunwich horror. Haven't checked that thread all day, though.

That's just Hiiragi cutting out the middle man of death. Please Don't

Too many dudes are screwed over by vague possession, and the ones who aren't are not really gonna be regular combatants.

We can use typhus for matches, since he has abilities but isn't as silly as Lucius, as specialized as kharn, or as generally overpowered as ahriman.

Back