• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucina (Sorry for yet again other FE thread)

Her "With Falchion" form makes no sense.

She has never fought Corrin in canon, and the parallel Falchion has not shown any advantage to any "final boss" dragons like Medeus and Grima. Not to mention the falchion Marth had is comparable to Chrom's and future past Lucina's exalted Falchion.

So, we should put her with Falchion form at "At least Large Building Level" and add the 6-A tiering to the Future Past Lucina page because she DOES have the exalted Falchion.

6-A rating is kinda bunk to begin with tbh.Shouldn't be any lower than town-city against dragons but any higher is being overly generous to both Medeus and Grima.

Yeah,the game establishes a timeframe of 10 years IIRC.Not to mention we don't know how much was him and how much was just Risen wreaking havoc.The justification for Medeus' rating is even flimsier.

Personally,I'd probably add some extra skills to Chrom's page given that it's nigh impossible to beat the game without ever using him.Just his canon class obviously.There's only one of them that'd even be useful in a vs match anyway(aether).Otherwise,it seems mostly accurate.

Okay.

So what would the final "tiers" be and why?

High 8-C (Comparable to Owain) | 7-C?

Future Past Lucina should be legit 6-A tho

Well, in game Parallel Falchion does deal bonus damage to Grima, but Lucina was never Awakened and shouldn't have the 6-A rating

Aether and any possible inherited offensive or usable in battle skill (Like Renewal for low regen, for example)

Aether on Chrom is also a must have

Lucina legit used Smash Ike's Eather in her fight with Chrom, so there is another "Canon" skill.

And, okay.

If Grima is not conparable to medeus, looks like its time to nerf Medeus since he hasnt destriyed anything either.

Grima only killed Naga in Future Past.

So we need a Grima (Future Past) page to havr that added.

Also, Naga can send people back in time, but it was on a DLC, so, not canon.

She also states that a fight between her and Grima would just end in a stalemate. https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Awakening_(chapter)/Script

"Chrom: Then you will grant me the power to defeat Grima? ...The power of a god? Naga: Yes. But know this: I am no god. Lucina: But milady, you are the divine dragon! Naga: So do sons of man name me. But I am no creator. I possess not the powers of making or unmaking. And neither does Grima. Neither of us bears the power to destroy the other utterly."

City should be pretty safe for Naga and Grima given that Grima casually caused an earthquake that shook Ylisstol in Lucinas future.Medeus on the other hand is a bit harder to nail down.

Hidden Truths seems inconsistent, first they defeat a large number of Vallite soldiers along with Sumeragi, and then they can't even scratch regular Vallite soldiers in Hidden Truths 2

Yo should probably ask Reppuzan about evaluating this.

Grima wasn't given a timeframe on how long he took to raze the continents, and he didn't actually bust them, he just rendered them virtually uninhabitable. So yes, I agree with removing the Tier 6 rating entirely.

I'd be fine with City level Grima.

Well, if Reppuzan is okay with this, I am as well.

@Miles

Not to be rude, but I've been on the Staff for a number of months now and I've made enough edits and read through enough profiles to say that I generally know what I'm doing.

Antvasima is not invested in Fire Emblem and is thus leaving it to me and the other members of the Staff who are in order to evaluate these things since you keep bombarding the content revision threads with them. He is overworked as it is, and you should be directing all questions to Darkanine and I since we've actually played the games.

@Miles

I agree that your bombardment of threads are starting to get annoying.

Also, I would recommend getting acquainted with our VS Battles Staff page.

Back