• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer vs Lucifer But Uglier

I think Giygas would erase Lucifer in the start of the battle due to Lucifer having no resistance to Void manipulation. So my vote goes to him.

Also Giygas is not ugly, he just needs love.

Wait, is Lucifer stronger than Yahweh? Because seeing how the latter is 3-A, Lucifer should at the very least be in a similar range of power, and the creator of Lucifer's profile may not be aware of the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C.

Sandman was supposed to upgrade Yahweh to Low 2-C but the CRT died for some reason, although he agreed with it. Here.

I am the creator of Lucifer's profile by the way.

I mean, where the chosen 4 fought Giygas was in "a dimension of Darkness" that he created. (Which falls in Void Manipulation) so he'd immediately start with that, erasing anything just by existing. Wouldn't Hell be destroyed or something?

Kahndaq Lord said:
Sandman was supposed to upgrade Yahweh to Low 2-C but the CRT died for some reason, although he agreed with it. Here.
I am the creator of Lucifer's profile by the way.
Ok then. Sorry for bothering, I did not know.

No worries. @dmb 1

@dab i am asking that because i don't know if Law, Fate and Probability manipulation would make this a stomp.

Void manipulation is what Stomped Bill Cipher. I'm starting think this is a stomp match, but I'll wait for what people say.

DaBigP said:
Void manipulation is what Stomped Bill Cipher. I'm starting think this is a stomp match, but I'll wait for what people say.
Just having standard void manipulation does not make a match a stomp. And it probably was before Bill got upgraded.

Void manipulation acts passively and the battle was started as a rematch when Bill got an upgrade. And sorry if my tone is bad or rude.

The moment Giygas is disconnected from the Devil's Machine, his real power is unleashed (Low-2C form)

The scenario turns into a black void which is stated to be a Dimension of Darkness that Giygas creates, the same darkness that erased everything in the future where buzz buzz came from

"I'm from 10 years in the future. And, in the future, all is devastation… Giygas, the universal cosmic destroyer, sent all to the horror of eternal darkness…" - Buzz buzz

Copy and pasted From Chrisras, Kudos to him for explaining (If you're reading this)

Back