• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer vs Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro he thinks Big Chill has Conceptual Manipulation, I doubt he can even compete with @Robo432343 🗿 😭
Oh you must be new here basically everyone uses greenshifter scaling because greenshifter is the god of Ben 10 power scaling always has and always will be.
So what happens is Ben Tennyson without even using the Omnitrix is himself a low 1C being at least from what I checked the last time.
My say is law on Ben 10 so my takes for it don't matter kek
Doesn't big chill has conceptual manipulation for what he did in the null void he was able to stop the machine of doctor animo in Ben 10 Alien Force.
And the machine was taking power from the null void which in itself is an endless dimension or is it because everything in Ben 10 franchise is conceptual due to scaling to Atomix

who in the Ben 10 crossover comic Cartoon Network Crisis War harmed Aku the living embodiment of evil making him conceptual
I'm forgetting something like I don't know what It's been a while I was busy debating in other matches

vZaMpmw.png

b7W5H24.png

3Q7wPVa.png

Last edited:
God dammit DD, why that scan all the time.
Oh so it must be the Mana in Ben 10 is conceptual thing.

Oh so it must be the Mana in Ben 10 is conceptual thing.
Bingo

Yeah actually though he did say one good thing which didn’t really end up mattering.

Main consensus is incon rn, type 9 vs aca5. This can change if the Lucifer people elaborate on Low 1-C Lucy’s range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back