• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer vs Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are insignificant dimensions so it's very possible and if accepted wouldn't change much.
bro dimensions in ben 10 are treated as being qualitatively superior to each other. and there is 26 of them
take the contumelia for example. we only see projects of them

also how do u know the dimensions are insignificant

I am also more familiar with DC's cosmology on VSBW so doesn't matter.
image.png

if that was true then u wouldnt have been asking me this shi

🚬
No if what you said was true I wouldn’t have claimed it (well I probably would have but I’d have spared your feelings). I know there is only one 6th dimension or a lot of stories wouldn’t make sense.

Also since Robo’d headcanon’ed shit that isn’t elaborated on in the profile, we now officially fit the requirements for a notable debate.

Lucifer claps his cheeks
AE1
TD1 (Life and Death, how that even work?)
aca5
BDE2
and on top of that lucifer bout to get HGR to even if alien x somehow win, it would get removed from the profile

btw lucifer start with passive fear manip and fire manipulation or just trowing punch
Most of these haxs will be removed. Personally I wouldn't defend these haxs.

Great, not only does this not prove there being countably infinite 5D or 6D universes. This scan is used to prove 7D isn’t it? So the infinity here is accepted as an uncountable infinity and thus refers to higher hypervolume rather than how far it extends in a certain dimension. Making this an infinity^4 x cosmic distance X cosmic distance X cosmic distance level construct. Which does not give Lucifer the range to affect an infinity^5 or ^6 level construct. One has more hypervolume, the other is more stretched out.

Great, not only does this not prove there being countably infinite 5D or 6D universes. This scan is used to prove 7D isn’t it? So the infinite here is accepted as uncountable infinity and thus refers to higher hypervolume rather than how far it extends in a certain dimension. Making this an infinity^4 x cosmic distance X cosmic distance X cosmic distance level construct. Which does not give Lucifer the range to affect an infinity^5 or ^6 level construct. One has more hypervolume, the other is more stretched out.
lithiumare-kiracord.gif

hell nahhh

Great, not only does this not prove there being countably infinite 5D or 6D universes. This scan is used to prove 7D isn’t it? So the infinity here is accepted as an uncountable infinity and thus refers to higher hypervolume rather than how far it extends in a certain dimension. Making this an infinity^4 x cosmic distance X cosmic distance X cosmic distance level construct. Which does not give Lucifer the range to affect an infinity^5 or ^6 level construct. One has more hypervolume, the other is more stretched out.in the blog, this is how the scaling works
in the blog, this is how the scaling works
creation - 2-A
silver city - 5D
mansion of silence - 6D
void - 7D
you can have infinite 6D universes in the void and a portion of the void would fill it to 0
thats why it rated at 7D
and lucifer can reach the void via his wings, thats why he has possible 7D range

you can have infinite 6D universes in the void and a portion of the void would fill it to 0
Oh so it’s just superior to a theoretical infinity, that’s lame (and also not what you initially claimed since you acted as if these universes existed). I can agree to 1-C Lucy stomping then.

Oh ok, what’s Low 1-C Lucy’s range? If it’s infinite 6D it might be a tad bit short since under my interpretation AX’s PD is outside of such a construct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back