• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
As the profile says
City level, likely higher (As the King of Hell, he should theoretically be stronger than demons such as Mallus, who is stated to be demon of the highest order by Constantine)
But, shouldn't that also count for overall stats and thus making Lucifer at least possibly Sub-Rel?

Agree: 7

Disagree: 1

Last edited:
As the profile says

But, shouldn't that also count for overall stats and thus making Lucifer at least possibly Sub-Rel?
lucifer is already immeasurable so no need

he's also already irrelevant

you need to specify which lucifer this is

strength also =/= speed at the same time, he might be able to One Punch other demons but not outspeed them

In all, I disagree.

Yeah, I agree too.

I'm frankly weirded out by the DC series logic. In the own Lucifer series, he seems like 9-Bish, at least until the last season I watched, which was a long while ago, and with the exceptions of some specific feats.

But he really should logically scale above practically any and all demons in-universe. Heck, if we discounted feats and just thought about it in a DC cosmology sense, I wouldn't be surprised if his base was far, far higher than what we rate him at.

Not that I'd agree with that, but it's a fun thought.

lucifer is already immeasurable so no need

he's also already irrelevant

you need to specify which lucifer this is

strength also =/= speed at the same time, he might be able to One Punch other demons but not outspeed them

In all, I disagree.
We're talking about TV Series Lucifer

Lucifer (TV series) is a top highest ranked demon, king of the entire hell, why would him be slower than his fodder subordinates?
because being stronger doesn't coincide to speed

you need to prove being stronger in lucitv verse makes you faster as well

Yeah, i see no problem with this, so i agree

The edited tag only appears if a message is edited 5-6 minutes after it has been posted.

Anyway, does the OP have any proof for Luci being faster just because he's stronger? All I need is some scans, or interviews, or any verse mechanics that suggest such.

He's the King of hell, and the strongest demon there is
Logically, he should scale to all other demons in the Arrowverse, not simply stronger, like overall, even Mazikeen is considered a weak compared to Lucifer
Mallus should not be any different

He's the King of hell, and the strongest demon there is
Logically, he should scale to all other demons in the Arrowverse, not simply stronger, like overall, even Mazikeen is considered a weak compared to Lucifer
Mallus should not be any different
That doesn't prove it works like in Dragon Ball. His AP and Durability might be higher, but that means nothing for his speed.

Do you have any examples of weaker demons being slower than stronger demons?

just trying to make your crt more solid.

If his attack potency scales, his speed likely does as well, yes.

If the finale is anything to go off of, the budget for the CGI in the show was very restricted. There is lot which implies angels are immensely more powerful when they use their wings, and it's said almost directly at the start of the show that angels are superior to demons.

Despite a lack of visual feats, I do think Lucifer should scale above other showings of demons, and should definitely be faster too.

Given that this seems rather uncontroversial, you can probably do so, yes.

Also shouldn't Lucifer recieve resurrection or something similar since when he dies he is just sent to hell and he can just fly back from their to earth with his wings

Also shouldn't Lucifer recieve resurrection or something similar since when he dies he is just sent to hell and he can just fly back from their to earth with his wings
Okay. Thank you, but what about this?

Okay. Thank you, but what about this?
That also makes sense to me. He has literally died before in the show, but simply went to Hell, and then left after escaping his Hell loop.

In fact, in the show items like the Flaming Sword and Asrael's Blade are hyped up because they're able to kill angels by erasing them from existence, with supporting evidence I think it does imply dying normally isn't enough.

Edit: This is in Season 2, Episode 13: "Lucifer Dies and Goes to Hell".

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then. Tell me here when you are done and I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back