• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morpheus did said that beside God Lucifer is the most powerful being there is.Lucifer's Creation is also formed from the Void itself and Michael's death not only brought matter but also time and space into the Void, which is I think is beyond Night's realm. The demiurgic power is the basic building block for everything, matter, energy, even abstracts like time, death, distance, emotions.This is what happened when Michael stopped renewing Creation

page 2 of lucifer, number 66, quote:

"i saw that the mass of humanity were no longer actively pursuing death and destruction. they had reached an even lower nadir. now they simply waited, devoid of will, for death to come and claim them. with yahweh gone, and the divine name erased from creation, the human soul was winding down like a clock."

page 8, lucifer number 59, quote:

"nothing breaks, as yet. nothing falls. but the hands of artists lose their cunning, the minds of musicians their sweet calculus. and emotions die too. lover looks at lover, parent looks at child. feeling nothing save the dead grey void of anomie. the world loses its savor, the senses dull. sweet, sour, bitter, salt, all bleed into one nothingness. in sheer despair of feeling anything at all, people begin to hurt themselves. it is yahwehs name, written in all of us. with yahweh gone, it fades. and we fade too, by inexorable logic."

lucifer and michael not only has power over cosmic, magic, and divine power; they have power over emotion, reality, logic, senses, will, time.They have power over everything

Father Time is the one who gave Destiny his book/powers and Destiny is the only Endless who can affect Lucifer( because in the storyline Destiny is the Presence deterministic view on Creation) .But Destiny's influence is weak in Lucifer's multiverse that's why The Basanos,who are copies of Destiny's book was tricked by Lucifer is because Lucifer's Creation dimmed their vision

I don't know if Michael and Lucifer can defeat Mother Night and Father Time but I think that Lucifer and Michael are outside their influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back