• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs Sans

AguilaR101 said:
Most of these arguments rely on assigning pokemon types to san's abilities, that doesn't fly.
Pretty sure they're arguing against that with one the one guy who was voting for Sans...

Sans one shots with a single attack thanks to his soul manip. He can dodge Lucario's attacks with teleportation and can throw Lucario around with telekinesis. If things come down to it, he could use his special attack aganist Lucario for an inconclusive. Sans is bloodlusted by default, so he'll be going all out from the very start. He has higher stamina than Lucario, and the only way to defeat Sans is to outlast him. Sans is FAR smarter than Lucario, and will outsmart Lucario constantly in this battle. His blue bones will hit Lucario the first time around, as Lucario won't think to hold still. This is all Sans needs. He also only needs Lucario to drop his guard for a bit to win the match. Force field creation won't do much, as Sans can ignore traditonal durability. Lucario's power mimicry won't do much, as it won't be nearly in the same level as Sans' attacks. Lucario's paralysis involves him firing a bolt that, upon contact, paralyzes the opponent. Sans will most certainly dodge said attack. Lucario's precog isn't very good, and he'll be quickly overwhelmed by Sans' danmaku. Lucario boosting his defense won't do anything, as Sans completly ignores that.

UT attacks need to make physical contact with someone in order to affect them with soul damage. They've never been shown damaging enemies through forcefields or barriers.

Only reliable method for Sans to win is through TK, and that's a maybe.

Considering the nature of Undertale's attacks, it likely they would simply phase through barriers. I personally believe Sans has many ways to win. Blue bones and danmaku are a few that come to mind.

Show me when Undertale attacks one-shoted someone.

Speed equalized, Sans was only able to dodge/attack Frisk because of that and he still got tired very fast.

Undyne Spears didn't phase through the ground.

only souls absorption is an OHK, and sans doesn't utilize it, also lucario's barriers can stop ghost type attacks (aka soul manipulation), so they would block sans's attacks

sans does use gravity manipulation AND Telekinesis and lucario is weak against ground based attacks, which sans does have still,

but both one shot regardless of types, so stop arguing. With durability negation, Sans OHKOs Lucario, and with Sans' insanley low durability, he OHKOs.

Also, I vote Lucario FRA.

Lucario for reasons above as well.

Also this "do not apply types to stuff" is getting stupid both ways.

Can we apply types to literally everything? Absolutely not, cuz, obv NLF. But some stuff is pretty clear and cut obvious. It's completely ridiculous to say something like Fire Ball Jutsu not being a fire type move, or Earthbending not being rock/ground type moves, just because it isnt in pokemon.

sans could just teletrasport lucario out of barrier, and lucario would need time to make it. also, isnt that barrier only one side?

still, sans deal more than 90 dammage in less than 5 seconds and undynes strikes only do 4. that should scale pretty well.

BattleReviews said:
and note that karma (which will end lucario quicker) is something lucario cannot counter
thats just a name, it actualy is just soul poison (which, looking at the move CURSE, does work on lucario)

still a reason why sans would win, and danmaku, there is no pokemon that got danmaku, except arceus, but he is 2-C to 2-B, and its game mechanics

"a character does x amaount of damage in a certain amount of time, b character does more damage in less time"

sans deals damage by ingoring the I-frames, that's why he does so much damage, he does only 1 damage. but it costantly hurts and sans likes spamming attacks

"there is no pokemon that got danmaku"

Objection !

Anonimoe7875 said:
I guess Undyne is weaker than Papyrus.
she is, he has better stats and more healzh

to overlord, was the no danmaku to me? because i know that they do have danmaku

Back