• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs Sans

im the first that will answer this, so, sans got the huge advantage, soul manipulation (psychic type) and bone manipulation (ground type), well, this is an hax stomp, because lucario is getting stomped against psychic and ground type moves, so i dont think lucario has a way to defend himself against this,

Anonimoe7875 said:
I guess Lucario because Force Field Creation, Power Mimicry/Reflection and Paralysis/Flinching
counters against those hax: soul manipulation and teleportation, but lucario got a limit of using mimicry, like all pokemons

Lucario could use paralysis on Sans before he do that or generate a Force Field to prevent Sans attacks and then Reflect/Mimicry Sans attacks to kill him

Anonimoe7875 said:
Lucario could use paralysis on Sans before he do that or generate a Force Field to prevent Sans attacks and then Reflect/Mimicry Sans attacks to kill him
sans allways gets defeaten by 1 hit, so he would likely teleport to dodge the paralysis, or flinching

Anonimoe7875 said:
There is such a thing as dodge paralysis?
Still he could use his Force Field to get to Sans without getting damage
yes, you can dodge it, accuracy is pure game mechanics, and soul manipulation would not be defensive for forcefields

lucario had never thought that sans would do that, sans slightly outsmarts, so it could happen
Sans will not simply one-shot... and Lucario has precog and heal

again, heal has its limits, and we also have lucarios stamina, so he would tire out, and sans can easily defeat lucario on medium difficulty

With speed equal, it's really only a matter of time before Lucario lands one hit. Lucario's superior durability and stamina, likely equal intelligence, and in this instance, equal speed means that a Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Metal Claw or whatever will land after enough time. With Aura acting as limited precog and the ability to boost both its speed and defenses, Lucario is more suited for a long term battle, which is the exact battle Sans will lose almost every time.

Lucario with moderate difficulty.

BattleReviews said:
im the first that will answer this, so, sans got the huge advantage, soul manipulation (psychic type) and bone manipulation (ground type), well, this is an hax stomp, because lucario is getting stomped against psychic and ground type moves, so i dont think lucario has a way to defend himself against this,
You can't add types to non-pokemon attacks, dude

in this battle the first that hits the other wins, sans can one-shot with his soul based attack (that are a OHK if you don't have a resistence) and lucario one-sjots via way higher AP. so who would be able to land a hit first ? i think that lucario has better chances, he has pregonition, can read minds,and has a homing attack

TheNeolancer said:
BattleReviews said:
You can't add types to non-pokemon attacks, dude

i know what type of attacks would be likely the type,

well, its used, whats bone attacks in the pokemon universe? ground type, levitate is psychic, so is telekinesis, so is soul manipulation

Back