• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs Sans

TheNeolancer said:
Overlord775 said:
BattleReviews said:
how then? and hitting the soul is psychic type
no, that would be ghost type
They have no type!!!! (Though overlord is closer due to sould manip and whatever)

so your telling me that sans is skilled in hacking nowadays? guess still sans because he would hack lucarios move to splash

no, this is NOT the first thread people used game mechanics, other people also do in pokemon vs threads, and we may NOT ignore game mechanics from pokemon, because otherwise they wont have a weakness on their profiles

I am saying that at THIS thread it don't matter because Sans uses hax rather than physical attacks to kill his opponents and even then Lucario would be able to survive Sans attacks (9B vs 7B/A)

BattleReviews said:
i see, sans via hax..?
You cant just say that... Sans battles are a breed of their own, I tell ya. You have to figure out if the oppponent can hit sans before they get danmaku'd to death. Ultimatley, I give this to Lucario for CQC, battle experience, and the fact Aura Shere is a homing attack.

TheNeolancer said:
BattleReviews said:
i thought sans got more battle experience because of all those sans threads
TNHIWYLS

so your calling me a little shit? little kitty that cant even attack: Thats not how it works you little shit, well, more like for you less respect, you cannot do anything to me,

[breathes in] BOI.

Sans' hax works like this: no matter the durability, he always hurts the opponent the same ratio of damage.

Erm, ghost type moves are considered soul attacks here for some reason, and Lucario's taken them before. Precog, homing attacks and equal speed makes this an easy stomp.

Omega, the problem there is Sans' soul attacks can kill 4D beings, something like a Misdreavus can't. Anyway can Lucario get around Sans' teleportation?

Also >Kyubey little shit reaction picture. Lost that years ago, thanks im stealing it back.

Well on Sans profile it states he killed multiversal beings repeatedly, either youre right and ya need to make a CRT or the profile is right.

Back