• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario Vs Liu Kang

While Lui Kang's fire attacks will hurt, Lucario has superior range and probably has better durability and power. Furthermore, Lucario has somewhat better attack variety and far greater skill variety. Precog, Aura, stat amplification, all that's pretty far out of Lui Kang's league.

As for intelligence, Lucario's probably roughly human (it can communicate to humans and has displayed capacity for thought and planning). So Lui Kang isn't going to dramatically outsmart Lucario.

It's going to suck for Lucario, and it will almost certainly be seriously injured, (assuming it doesn't just Aura spam) but precog on Lucario's part's going to enable it to react to and dodge fire attacks.

Lucario wins with difficulty.

Lucario with Extreme Speed to dodge all of Lui Kang's attacks and Aura Sphere (which can't miss) to keep Lui Kang at a massive distance, there is no way Lui Kang wins.

This will be a very hard match for liu but I will like to bring up that he beat shao khan 2 times in old timeline and once in the new time line. shao khan casually shrugs off attacks from johnny, shang, and raiden since if you think about it raiden only beat shao khan once and he needed help from the elder gods. shang one shoted a helicopter and johnny was able to hold his own v. shinnok. who also lost to liu in MK4.

Not saying liu will win as I don't have as much pokemon powerscaling knowleage as I do MK but still something to think about

Back