• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lu Bu fights a different Thor (Record of Ragnarok Vs MCU)

Lu Bu scales to 79.8 Megatons, so it is he who has the AP advantage here.

Thor in this key is known to use a lot of his lightning to maintain a certain distance or amplify his strikes, but Lu Bu has lightning resistance. Thor has no way to respond to Lu Bu's Analytical Foresight and not even his overwhelming aura.

I'm voting for Lu Bu

Lu Bu scales to 79.8 Megatons, so it is he who has the AP advantage here.

Thor in this key is known to use a lot of his lightning to maintain a certain distance or amplify his strikes, but Lu Bu has lightning resistance. Thor has no way to respond to Lu Bu's Analytical Foresight and not even his overwhelming aura.

I'm voting for Lu Bu
Counted

Put me down for Lu Bu. He resists Thor’s range options, has better endurance and pain tolerance by far, fear haxes, outskills for the most part, and has comparable if not higher AP even without Sky Eater. Thor’s best bet is to grapple with Class M vs Superhuman and put Mjolnir down on him but the odds of that happening before Lu Bu just wails on him until submission/death is slim.

The match seems unfair tbh, Lu Bu is stronger and more skilled with Analytical Prediction, as well as resisting lightning which is the only thing Thor can do besides CQC where he's outskilled, plus there's also the fear aura

The match seems unfair tbh, Lu Bu is stronger and more skilled with Analytical Prediction, as well as resisting lightning which is the only thing Thor can do besides CQC where he's outskilled, plus there's also the fear aura
would this count as a stomp then?

Tho it's very unlikely
Yeah, and that Thor never used that strategy in this key. In general, if I remember correctly, he only did that twice and in certain circumstances: against Loki, where he was holding back to not hurt him and restrained him to stop the destruction of a planet, and against a dragon because he wanted to leave a planet to keep safe Surtur's crown

Yeah, and that Thor never used that strategy in this key. In general, if I remember correctly, he only did that twice and in certain circumstances: against Loki, where he was holding back to not hurt him and restrained him to stop the destruction of a planet, and against a dragon because he wanted to leave a planet to keep safe Surtur's crown
He also does it against Hulk

Probably, Lu Bu has higher AP, is more skilled, has resistance to Thor's main form of attack and invaledates Thor's flight with Sky Eater

Thor does have this as a wincon
Thor’s best bet is to grapple with Class M vs Superhuman and put Mjolnir down on him but the odds of that happening before Lu Bu just wails on him until submission/death is slim.
But it's both unlikely to happen because of the skill difference and out-of-character for him

Back