• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low Multiversal stuff

Shine

Username Only
I didn't saw it on the tiering system so I ask here, what are the qualification for 2 world being 2 separate space-time ? It is related to their time or space ? Their size ? Also I think the answer should be add on the tiering system

what do you mean different time ? Different flow of time ?
Probs yeah, honestly it could be infinite space, different flows of time, irdk I'm not knowledgable but this is what I can answer. Also check the tiering system btw.

Tiering system just stated to affect different space time, but it's not stated what makes space time different, it's why I ask here and that it should be add in the tiering

Tiering system just stated to affect different space time, but it's not stated what makes space time different, it's why I ask here and that it should be add in the tiering
Works of fiction usually tend to give you the info whether any universes have seperate space and time.

Obviously....universes automatically by default have separate spaces....hence they are different universes in the first place.
But different universes can share same time streams...
You need further info whether time stream is different..
This can be determined by
a) speed of flow of time are different in both realms
b) time is desynchronised in both realms.
c) work of fiction addresses them as different space-time continuums or timelines.
d) different laws of reality, causality or physics etc may also qualify on its own....but may need to confirm this with knowledgeables

the difference between 2 universes are mostly indicated to "another dimension, or world".

the huge difference between 2 worlds that are not different space times and 2 worlds that are is: that 2 space times are dividied by a space between dimensions, that is 5th Dimensional

I see, well should be add in the tiering system for making it clear

Back