• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>DMC3 Dante

>Pic is from DMC1 Dante

Also, Dante resist everything, has a close to baseline 7-B AP and he already fought a Demon who copied his power to some degree and his twin who is the same as him (trinity of fates say they are two sides of the same coin and equals in everything IIRC) and this is without counting that his powers are demonic energy which works sorta like magic and this guy is weak to magic and can't copy it.

Dante also has hax that put this guy in serious trouble, Doppelganger, quicksilver, deconstruction, attack reflection/absorption/power null with royal guard and can boost himself with DT and that gives passive hax like fear manip, Amp via making the opponent fear him and boost his base stats and resistances

I don't remember him copying Shazam but if he did it wouldn't be that helpful considering Dante already dealed with his twin (a perfect copy in power and abilities) and a Demon who can copy his power

I don't think Amazo ever met Shazam or even copied his powers no less. At least not from what I remember of watching the show.

Aside that, while Amazo does have hax, at least from the time he fought the JL and left at this point, so does Dante if not the latter having superior hax. That and Amazo doesn't have any resistance to any of Dante's so it's a big win for Pizza Man FRA.

IDK how his absorption works or if he had at this point. The most I know is that he copied the powers of the JL at this point and that was by mimicry, which is his main method of attaining something or at least imitating it.

The intang comes from Martian Manhunter (DCAU)'s powers which just lets him phase through stuff iirc.

Back