• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group B - Kirby vs Dry Leonhard (Knight Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group B:
Round 1:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Results:
Dry Leonhard or what I like to call him "The Knight of sexy!" Goes up against the star warrior, the legend himself Kirby to kick off Group B !
Kirby (Kirby):
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): (Stomp)
Inconclusive:
M8GJWQu.png

Last edited:
Dry Leonhard has a ×5.36 AP adavantage
He also has The LS Advantage so I don’t foresee him getting Sucked any time soon unless Kirby catches him off guard or something.
Not looking good for Kirby

Kirby has some OP-looking things like Reality Warping and Existence Erasure on his profile, how do they work?
Apologies if it's a stupid question, I know very little about Kirby.

more like Kirby right now is in base, but he can transform himself depending of what he suck in his stomach

Kirby has some OP-looking things like Reality Warping and Existence Erasure on his profile, how do they work?
Apologies if it's a stupid question, I know very little about Kirby.
I believe lemon stated about Kirby about here that
"pocket reality is just his stomach if I'm correct, about existence erase I don't think is usefull in combat sinse it's from cleaning" which refers to him eating his opponents here is the context in this thread

It's not combat-applicable because it's a copy ability, right?

Alright. It seems most of his abilities are.
Given all the advantages Dry Leonhard has, I don't think there's much Kirby can do, it feels stompy even.

Alright. It seems most of his abilities are.
Given all the advantages Dry Leonhard has, I don't think there's much Kirby can do, it feels stompy even.
Well voting would be irrelevant then I guess I'll just wait for a bit and see

Dry was first? God damn didnt see that sorry.

Right, Dry, hes super uncomplicated. Big ass AP, stupidly skilled, Fire AoE the size of europe, actual precognition on top of analytical prediction and a forcefield that can tank a hit or 2, giving him a temporal second layer of durability. Oh and his fire powernulls a wide variety of stuff, even complex abilities like physics manipulation

yeah might be a stomp. This Kirby is kind of skilled but he still gets outclassed in every way. Ap, range, abilities, weapons assuming kirby only has standard equipment. Also the star rod was something he used in the final episode of the series. anything Kirby can try would fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back