• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-c Bowser vs low 2-c Vegeta

I don't know a lot about Bowser but I think he wins via hax, he's also a bit of a tricky fighter that doesn't mind being unfair, while Vegeta is cocky and, as a Saiyan, would want Bowser at his best.

Unless it's shown the feats to do so, I think we should not assume that Reality Warping is anywhere near the level able to harm similar level beings or even if it's combat applicable. If I Reality Warp in myself a cone of icecream, you shouldn't assume I can solo entire verses.

Zamasu Chan said:
Bowser leads with Fire balls, Vegeta gets pissed and proceeds to beat the shit outta Bowser.
Same applies to Bowser, do that and he will lead with other stuff one which Vegeto can't counter if I remember right.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Zamasu Chan said:
Bowser leads with Fire balls, Vegeta gets pissed and proceeds to beat the shit outta Bowser.
Same applies to Bowser, do that and he will lead with other stuff one which Vegeto can't counter if I remember right.
Except once Vegeta gets in, Bowser's done. Vegeta has an absolutely massive AP Advantage and Bowser will get absolutely 0 breathing room to try anything more.

Also just saying he will lead with one of the stuff Vegeta can't counter isn't an argument, especially when In-Character for Bowser is Fireball/Physicals.

Goku is a hot sexy beast said:
Neither are low 2-C tbh
Is anything stopping Bowser from turning into stone or brick because I don't think Vegeta has Resistance to transmutation

EDIT: Forgo about Vegito resisting transmutation from Majin Buu and Vegeta is leagues above Z Vegito.

Staying neutral for now
Bowser doesn't start with that IC and is much more likely to use fireballs or enter fisticuffs with Vegeta. Which he will get slaughtered in.

If this Bowser in SMG2, Bowser leads with punching followed by a blast of fire breath. If Vegeta has an AP Advantage then he could lead with a ki blast like what he did to Tagoma Ginyu or a punch which will ultimately one shot.

Akreious said:
Unless it's shown the feats to do so, I think we should not assume that Reality Warping is anywhere near the level able to harm similar level beings or even if it's combat applicable. If I Reality Warp in myself a cone of icecream, you shouldn't assume I can solo entire verses.
Right right

AwkguyDB said:
If this Bowser in SMG2, Bowser leads with punching followed by a blast of fire breath. If Vegeta has an AP Advantage then he could lead with a ki blast like what he did to Tagoma Ginyu or a punch which will ultimately one shot.
I don't think vegetq can 1shot bowser

Kunglao105 said:
AwkguyDB said:
I don't think vegetq can 1shot bowser
It looks like the AP difference is huge. Isn't Bowser close to Baseline Low 2-C?

SSBE Vegeta (Final Explosion) > GoD Toppo > SSBE Vegeta >= SSBKKx20 Goku > Jiren (Non-Hint of True Power) > Jiren (UI Debut) >> Goku (UI Debut) > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

Bowser (Grand Star) >= Grand Star = Able to destroy the Entire Universe

I'm getting deja vu about this discussion but it certainly looks 1-shot worthy to me, especially since Jiren in UI's Debut was basically toying with Goku and SSBKKx20 Goku pushed Jiren far, far, FAR more than Debut UI ever did.

Akreious said:
SSBE Vegeta (Final Explosion) > GoD Toppo > SSBE Vegeta >= SSBKKx20 Goku > Jiren (Non-Hint of True Power) > Jiren (UI Debut) >> Goku (UI Debut) > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

I'm getting deja vu about this discussion but it certainly looks 1-shot worthy to me, especially since Jiren in UI's Debut was basically toying with Goku and SSBKKx20 Goku pushed Jiren far, far, FAR more than Debut UI ever did.
What proof do you have from your statement I just looked the history of the grand star from Mario galaxy/galaxy 2 there is no evidence of this provide dialogue from the games stating a grand can destroy an entire universe ?

"What proof do you have from your statement I just looked the history of the grand star from Mario galaxy/galaxy 2 there is no evidence of this provide dialogue from the games stating a grand can destroy an entire universe ?"

It's from the profile. If you want the source to that information, better ask a knowledgable.

Kunglao105 said:
Akreious said:

What proof do you have from your statement I just looked the history of the grand star from Mario galaxy/galaxy 2 there is no evidence of this provide dialogue from the games stating a grand can destroy an entire universe ?
The Grand Star power was powering up Bowser's Galaxy Reactor which in turn had enough power to destroy the entirety of the Universe. Even after it's defeat it created a Black Hole that was destroying the Fabric of the Universe itself.

Back