• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LOVE and Humans

"There are a lot of Floweys out there"

Yeah. But aren't also a lot of Chara's out there?

This has been bothering me since i ended Undertale with my genocide run. The fact that in Undertale verse you only need to be a sicko and kill a lot in order to become a god. It is stated a couple of times that people in the surface aren't the greatest out there (They are like us basically) but even then. Chara is taking like a big deal because she killed an entire race. She did a genocide. But. Thinking this more logically

If by that logic. Shouldn't be a lot of humans in the surface that are at the same level as Chara? people who killed so much that not only they are strong. But are complete and utterly mad and should have LOVE in 20 or even higher. Yet. None of this is aknowledge through the genocide run. I suposse it's part of the suspension of disbelief. But even then...

What do you think?

Considering Chara murdered about 100 people, I'd say it is pretty rare to see some Charas on the surface. But even then, I'd say people with determination could match someone with High LOVE. Like, the Determination of the good guys against the LOVE of bad guys. I dunno.

If I understand correctly, LOVE and EXP are far more personal and increase far higher from up close and personal murders. For instance, nuking a city likely wouldn't provide as much LOVE as going into a house and brutally butchering a family with a knife. Chara went on a rampage through the Underground, murdering an entire race one individual at a time using their own two hands. I can guarantee that's something almost no humans had done before, if any at all.

Back