• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Tirek vs Vegito

BakiHanma18 said:
If it's base Vegito, Vegito speed blitzes after going Super Saiyan. If he starts as Super Vegito, I vote Super Vegito for AP advantage and his massive array of moves
Two things...

One: This thread was last posted on in March of 2018, so this is a necro thread.

Two: SBA means strongest forms are used unless otherwise indicated, so Vegetto is already in Super Saiyan. By the nature of the VS battle debates we have here, the fighters are limited to the key/form specified in the OP. Thus, Vegetto can't go Super Saiyan unless he already starts in it, if you made a thread with First Form Freeza he wouldn't be able to jump up into his Second/Third/Final Form, etc.

Two things...

One: This thread was last posted on in March of 2018, so this is a necro thread.

Two: SBA means strongest forms are used unless otherwise indicated, so Vegetto is already in Super Saiyan. By the nature of the VS battle debates we have here, the fighters are limited to the key/form specified in the OP. Thus, Vegetto can't go Super Saiyan unless he already starts in it, if you made a thread with First Form Freeza he wouldn't be able to jump up into his Second/Third/Final Form, etc.

Ohhh okay, so then it's SV, got it. I'll definitely vote Vegito then

I mean, it's also basically a 1.5 year old necro thread, a new thread would have had to be made even if their tiers were still even.

A Stoned Orc said:
I mean, it's also basically a 1.5 year old necro thread, a new thread would have had to be made even if their tiers were still even.
You can necro old vs threads as long as you bring a good argument to the table or something along those lines.

He did before the poor man got downgraded along with his verse.

That really sucks. I thought this could've been a really cool battle (hence the almost two year necro)

Back