• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Tirek vs Vegito

Thought so. Never understood why almost everybody outside of the wiki always says Discord of all characters. Like I can see Full Power Lord Tirek as a contender but Discord.

I think Tantabus was stopped before that happened. Because by the end of the episode I think Tantabus's best feat was casually overpowering 3 alicorn characters (Luna, Twilight and Big Mac) + an entire town of superpowered ponies.

Yeah but that was in the dream world, in the episode they stated that if it escaped to the real world nothing in equestria would be able to stop it

We're kinda derailing though

Oh right well currently I think the vote is

Vegito: 1 (Theglassman12)

Tirek: 7 (Me, StrongBot3000, FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, TurboTriangle601, Lightbuster30, Js250476)

Everybody else only gave reasons for why Tirek has higher AP but didn't vote yet.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right well currently I think the vote is

Vegito: 1 (Theglassman12,)

Tirek: 6 (Me, StrongBot3000, FDrybob, Paulo.junior.969, TurboTriangle601, Lightbuster30)

Everybody else only gave reasons for why Tirek has higher AP but didn't vote yet. So two more votes before Tirek wins.
Hey now don't forget about me, I voted Tirek.

Although if we include comics I think Discord and Bookworm are contenders for strongest MLP characters iirc

I just said no comics. Although is Discord even a contender for strongest in the comics? He was still beaten by the Elements of Harmony so wouldn't that just make everybody in the comics stronger than normal but the rankings would still be the same?

Peter1129 said:
I just said no comics. Although is Discord even a contender for strongest in the comics? He was still beaten by the Elements of Harmony so wouldn't that just make everybody in the comics stronger than normal but the rankings would still be the same?
Well to be fair they ARE his opposite, so I feel it had something to do with a reaction.

I have to agree with Glass. There's no real definitive calc to say that Vegetto, who was enormously above Gohan-absorbed Buu, wouldn't be above 100x or more baseline 4-B. At most, I'd vote inconclusive.

Pre-Discord Tirek isn't 100x baseline though. He's actually somewhere around 2-3 Alicorns which is between 364.285714286x - 546.428571429x baseline Solar System Lvl. Since one alicorn is 182.142857143x baseline Solar System Lvl.

Peter1129 said:
Pre-Discord Tirek isn't 100x baseline though. He's actually somewhere around 2-3 Alicorns which is between 364.285714286x - 546.428571429x baseline Solar System Lvl. Since one alicorn is 182.142857143x baseline Solar System Lvl.
Which is more than enough to beat down Vegito. Usually being at least 2x someone is enough to completely ragdoll them in DBZ. Not to mention Tirek just eats his ki blasts like candy, making him even stronger.

Why are we even assuming Vegito is anywhere near 100X without any feat to proof it? Even if you stomp someone who stomps someone who stomps someone who stomps someone who stomps someone who stomps someone who stomps baseline, we still can't assume you're a hundreds of times above baseline without feats.

I mean, of course Vegito is above baseline, but Tirek is superior to characters who are massively above baseline, nothing proves that Vegito is even near that level.

This is not that related to the topic but doesn't Tirek have a weakness? He does not recieve all the teqniques from the one he stole the magic from, he mostly steals their pure power. This explains why Tirek (post discord) did not beat x4 alicorn twilight easily. Tirek got Discord of guard which is why he managed to even get him. Also Tirek was not that much stronger than Discord before taking Discord's power so a full head on fight with Tirek vs Discord = Discord would have won due to the best hax in the show.

About Vegito vs Tirek... The way to find who is stronger is this:

If one Alicorn alone is x182.14 4-B... This means that even Celestia would give Vegito a harder time than Buuhan because if you think about it---> (ssj2 Goku is 1.5x 4-B) ssj3 Goku = x6 4-B, divide 182.14 by 6 = 30.35x ssj3 Goku = Celestia. This means Tirek is 91.05x ssj3 Goku and is ssj Vegito stronger than x91.05 ssj3 Goku?

just being 25% stronger in dragon ball can easily be shown, 50%+ gap is a stomp.

I just don't think that ssj Vegito is x91.05 ssj3 Goku it's too much based on that this would mean that base Vegito would need to be x728.4 base Goku or x36,420 base Goku as super Vegito to be equal to Tirek (even for a fusion that seems way too high) since it was stated that base Vegito >=ssj3 Goku. I think Tirek is around x2 as strong as super Vegito due to base Vegito not being that much stronger than x400 base Goku this means that if Vegito was even x401 base Goku = Tirek would still be 81.6% stronger than Vegito and casually stomp him. This is more of a opinion than a statement but I think Tirek takes this no difficulty.

Vegito would have to go ssj2 to beat this Tirek.

My tier list (opinion)

super perfect Cell= x1 4-B

ssj3 Goku=~x6 4-B

Discord=~x364.28 4-B (x2 Alicorns, possibly much higher)

ssj Vegito = ~x445.87 4-B

Elements of Harmony (mane 6): x450 4-B

pre Discord Tirek=~x546.42 4-B (x3 Alicorns)

ssj2 Vegito = x891.74 4-B

Super Twilight Spakle (start of the fight)= ~x728.56 4-B

Super Twilight Sparkle (Full power) = ~ x910.7 4-B

Post Discord Tirek = ~ x910.7 4-B

Rainbow power (each) = x1000 4-B

Full power Tirek=~x1821.4 4-B

ssj3 Vegito = ~x3566.96 4-B

Rainbow Power (mane 6 combined) = x6000 4-B

pre Discord Tirek (x546.42 4-B) > ssj Vegito (x445.87 4-B)

Conclusion: Winner: Tirek (massive stomp)

I vote for Tirek unless if Vegito can go ssj3.

Xenomorphios said:
Tirek still wins vs Super Vegito. He is at least 8.16 kilofoe casually. Vegito is 6.7 (is 50x stronger than base of 134.4. But Tirek has the advantage with magic absorption (which acts like life force just lime Ki does)

Lightbuster30 said:
Isn't SSJ allowed for being accurate?
no, numbers are relative

for exemple, something is 10┬░ and it gets multiplied by two. however, do you count from absulute zero or zero degrees?

and even then, its not affirmed in the series

Xenomorphios said:
This is not that related to the topic but doesn't Tirek have a weakness? He does not recieve all the teqniques from the one he stole the magic from, he mostly steals their pure power. This explains why Tirek (post discord) did not beat x4 alicorn twilight easily. Tirek got Discord of guard which is why he managed to even get him. Also Tirek was not that much stronger than Discord before taking Discord's power so a full head on fight with Tirek vs Discord = Discord would have won due to the best hax in the show.
About Vegito vs Tirek... The way to find who is stronger is this:

If one Alicorn alone is x182.14 4-B... This means that even Celestia would give Vegito a harder time than Buuhan because if you think about it---> (ssj2 Goku is 1.5x 4-B) ssj3 Goku = x6 4-B, divide 182.14 by 6 = 30.35x ssj3 Goku = Celestia. This means Tirek is 91.05x ssj3 Goku and is ssj Vegito stronger than x91.05 ssj3 Goku?

just being 25% stronger in dragon ball can easily be shown, 50%+ gap is a stomp.

I just don't think that ssj Vegito is x91.05 ssj3 Goku it's too much based on that this would mean that base Vegito would need to be x728.4 base Goku or x36,420 base Goku as super Vegito to be equal to Tirek (even for a fusion that seems way too high) since it was stated that base Vegito >=ssj3 Goku. I think Tirek is around x2 as strong as super Vegito due to base Vegito not being that much stronger than x400 base Goku this means that if Vegito was even x401 base Goku = Tirek would still be 81.6% stronger than Vegito and casually stomp him. This is more of a opinion than a statement but I think Tirek takes this no difficulty.

Vegito would have to go ssj2 to beat this Tirek.

My tier list (opinion)

super perfect Cell= x1 4-B

ssj3 Goku=~x6 4-B

Discord=~x364.28 4-B (x2 Alicorns, possibly much higher)

ssj Vegito = ~x445.87 4-B

Elements of Harmony (mane 6): x450 4-B

pre Discord Tirek=~x546.42 4-B (x3 Alicorns)

ssj2 Vegito = x891.74 4-B

Super Twilight Spakle (start of the fight)= ~x728.56 4-B

Super Twilight Sparkle (Full power) = ~ x910.7 4-B

Post Discord Tirek = ~ x910.7 4-B

Rainbow power (each) = x1000 4-B

Full power Tirek=~x1821.4 4-B

ssj3 Vegito = ~x3566.96 4-B

Rainbow Power (mane 6 combined) = x6000 4-B

pre Discord Tirek (x546.42 4-B) > ssj Vegito (x445.87 4-B)

Conclusion: Winner: Tirek (massive stomp)

I vote for Tirek unless if Vegito can go ssj3.
You say Base Vegito is roughly SSJ3 Goku level, but that doesn't make sense, as SSJ3 Goku Full Power couldn't do anything against Buutenks, but Base Vegito seemed to be winning against Buuhan,and it was even close to being a stomp. This should mean Base Vegito is at least 2-3x SSJ3 Goku.

If it's base Vegito, Vegito speed blitzes after going Super Saiyan. If he starts as Super Vegito, I vote Super Vegito for AP advantage and his massive array of moves

Back