• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Tirek vs Bill Cipher

When tirek restrains him with telekinesis Bill Would just opt to transmute him. Because that's usually how Tirek goes in for a drain.

Stomp. Bill is far more powerful than Tirek. Yes, I do know Bill lost to IDW Discord, but Tirek beating Discord and Discord beating Bill does not equate to Tirek beating Bill. Remember Rock, Paper, Scissors?

In this case, Discord won against Bill because he had better hax than him. The reason Tirek defeated Discord is because he caught Discord off guard and drained him. A match on here already concluded that if they had an actual fight with Discord not being caught off guard and Tirek still being at the same level he was at the time, Discord would likely win. Heck, if Tirek at the state he was in after absorbing all the alicorn magic were to have gone up against Discord (provided he somehow found a way to regain his powers despite Tirek having absorbed them), I wouldn't be surprised if Discord could win even that fight.

Why do I say that? Because while he gained all the physical mite that came with Discord's powers, Tirek never actually showed that he could use his powers to their true extant. Despite his final state being roughly 4 times as powerful as Discord, he has FAR fewer abilities. The only time he showed control over the chaos magic was when he did the bubble thing. That's it. He's what TV Tropes would call unskilled but strong. This was further shown in the 3 part finale where he said he couldn't take the chaos magic from the bell, presumably either because he needed to be in his final form before he could control it even to the limited degree he did in the S4 finale, or the bell gives users all the magic in its purest form.

I don't know if Tirek is physically more powerful than Bill, but even if he is, Bill's profile does not mention him having any magic. Even if Bill does have magic, his hax and versatility would allow him to defeat Tirek before he could drain him.

Not being able to use any of discord's hax doesn't mean he instantly gets stomped even if his opponent has a lot more abilities than him, Bill doesn't take his opponent seriously unless he realizes they are a threat.

Bill not having magic doesn't stop him from being drained, it's still his power that's being taken. Yes Tirek is physically stronger, he also restrains his opponent's limbs which would prevent Bill from snapping.

While it is true Bill doesn't seem to have thought based hax like Discord so you could restrain him, the distance they are at makes it rather easy for Bill since he just snaps and wins whereas Tirek's magic would need to travel 4 kilometers to hit him.

Bill usually toys around with his opponents unless they prove to be threatening. Bill will just think tirek is all muscle at first glance which might give him enough time to drain.

I mean, let's look at the one time Bill was faced with actual threat against him. No, not Time Baby and no, not Shackleton. Neither of those could beat his regen. It was the circle. And the first thing he did? Destroyed the circle and snapped.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, let's look at the one time Bill was faced with actual threat against him. No, not Time Baby and no, not Shackleton. Neither of those could beat his regen. It was the circle. And the first thing he did? Destroyed the circle and snapped.
But will he consider an unknown centaur a threat?

The Wright Way said:
Thank you. The only time Bill faced something that truly threatened him is with the circle, and in all other cases (Time Baby is an exception since he killed him right away), he toyed with his enemies since he already knew they could do absolutely nothing to him (Dipper and Ford for example). Even with the Shack-tron, he just came to "get this over with" and attack them straight away, no talk or anything (they were only saved because Unicorn spell is Bill proof, and it also resist all his haxes).

Also, Bill transmutate people a lot when he doesn't need them or in a combat situation (such as with the zodiac, that Bill knows it's a threat). First thing he did the moment he intended to fight them he just snapped them.

I vote for Bill for my reasons unless it's a stomp

Back