• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of Nightmares vs Lord English

Now I haven't read far enough into homestuck to know much about Lord English, but isn't he supposed t be only harmed by weapons specifically designed to damage him, and required a multitude of exploits and hax to fight him? If so then how exactly does the lord of Nightmares... you know... hurt Lord English

Kyo Zero said:
Now I haven't read far enough into homestuck to know much about Lord English, but isn't he supposed t be only harmed by weapons specifically designed to damage him, and required a multitude of exploits and hax to fight him? If so then how exactly does the lord of Nightmares... you know... hurt Lord English
I'm pretty sure that's no limits fallacy. They are on the same tier so they should be able to hurt each other. Unless they have hax that prevent this like being intangible.

I'm pretty sure LE would win. He Killed Andrew Hussie even though he had a weapon to kill him, the only way to kill him is with one of the weapons that can (not that many) but even then his attacks would probely kill you before you had the chance to strike. There are mulitple versions of him so to really kill him you'd have to go fight all of him. And to kill him without the weapons needed you'd have to use alot of exploits and glitches to even perhaps have a chance. So i think Lord English would have this one.

It looks as if Lord of Nightmares has more hax, but I'll do a proper analysis of the characters later.

Back