• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs CHEGAOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Dude, do I really have to explain how? His tier sounds like Impossible to Define at best.

How? Dude, do I really have to explain how? His tier sounds like Impossible to Define at best.
Ok then, I will change it.

Oh, boy.

Dis gun b gud.

Christian Higdon said:
Dude, do I really have to explain how? His tier sounds like Impossible to Define at best.Ok then, I will change it. Oh, boy.
Dis gun b gud.

Alright, but seriously, someone should add this.

There are so many characters on this Wiki that fodderize Azathoth to the point where they make him look like joke, and Azathoth sleeps because he knows that once he wakes Chuck Norris will come for him

Seol404 said:
There are so many characters on this Wiki that fodderize Azathoth to the point where they make him look like joke, and Azathoth sleeps because he knows that once he wakes Chuck Norris will come for him
MY Azathoth solos billions of Chucks in his sleep.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Your Azathoth is still nowhere near Chucks level, hes Nightmare HOSTLESS level at the very most

Your Azathoth is still nowhere near Chucks level, hes Nightmare HOSTLESS level at the very most

Sadly, this.

Christian Higdon said:
Your Azathoth is still nowhere near Chucks level, hes Nightmare HOSTLESS level at the very most Sadly, this.
Nope, Chuck is part of his dream. Azathoth won't actually be beaten in real life(I.E., just black endless void), so, even if Chuck beats him, nothing happens to Azathoth.

Wow that argument is dumb

Seol404 said:
Wow that argument is dumb
No, really.

It is terrifying if you get severely injured and in pain from a blast in real life. But in a dream, who cares? It can't hurt you, since it's about as harmless as a feather.

Chuck exists outside of Azathoths dream

Christian Higdon said:
May i make a thread of Chuck vs Azathoth?
Dpon't bother, Chuck would stomp

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Chuck exists outside of Azathoths dream
False, existence is Azathoth's dream, and that includes everything beyond Chuck Norris, so Chuck is nothing.
Azathoth is Chucks dream

Azathoth is fodder for a memetic badass like Chuck Norris

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Azathoth is fodder for a memetic badass like Chuck Norris
Azathoth wakes and Chuck is gone
And then Chuck wakes and Azathoth is less than gone

Christian Higdon said:
I have a better thread idea.
Making up Chuck facts.

Eh? How's that?
Thats a lovely idea, please make a thread for that