• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs CHEGAOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but still, Satan's not even close, nor is Cthulhu. The only real character close to Theodore or Dump is L
o
rd
English.

Christian Higdon said:
I know, but still, Satan's not even close, nor is Cthulhu. The only real character close to Theodore or Dump is L
o
rd
English.
Yeah, no. All of them are just mere fragments in Azathoth's great dream.

Yeah, no. All of them are just mere fragments in Azathoth's great dream.

I almost forgot about that. I was gonna make an Azathoth profile here.

So Satan is weaker than Azathoth?.. Interesting, I wanted Satan to be atleast Chuck Level, there was a time where I wanted him to be above Tronald Dump, but I've seen that downward spiral

Christian Higdon said:
o
rd
English.
I still don't fully agree that Lord ENglish is on the same level as Dump or Theodore

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
o
rd
English.
I still don't fully agree that Lord ENglish is on the same level as Dump or Theodore
closer then anybody else on this wiki

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
o
rd
English.
closer then anybody else on this wiki
I'm not even sure if that is true, but whatever, no matter what I say, people are still gonna think it

Seol404 said:
Oh come on. The guy has Troll Hitler working for him, is the very personification of Death in Alternia and gave me the worst mental breakdown of my life.

Oh come on. The guy has Troll Hitler working for him, is the very personification of Death in Alternia and gave me the worst mental breakdown of my life.

This.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seol404 said:
Troll Hitler?

Actually, we still need one more vote for English

Atleast 4 votes for a conclusion

Troll Hitler.
Anyway, not really familiar with CHEGAGOD, but English FRA.

MSPA is fodder to Azathoth and Dump and Theodore.

Thunder Mc Queen stalemates.

Christian Higdon said:
Azathoth would be the absolute here. Above all of us.
Also, CHEGAOD is fodder. I don't care what he ravages.
Azathoth < The Dirt < The Worms Inside The Dirt < Popo's 00000 < Kami < And Then Popo

And to answer your question, 3 votes isn't really good enough for a conclusion

Christian Higdon said:
Azathoth > JBW.
Also, it's MY thread, thanks...
Azathoth is literally fodder for almost every page on this WIki, and just because its your thread doesn't mean you get to decide how many votes it takes for a conclusion, otherwise I would make all of my threads only 1 or 2 votes for a conclusion

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Azathoth > JBW.
Azathoth is literally fodder for almost every page on this WIki, and just because its your thread doesn't mean you get to decide how many votes it takes for a conclusion, otherwise I would make all of my threads only 1 or 2 votes for a conclusion
No, he's not. The wiki itself is nothing but its dream.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Azathoth > JBW.
Azathoth is literally fodder for almost every page on this WIki, and just because its your thread doesn't mean you get to decide how many votes it takes for a conclusion, otherwise I would make all of my threads only 1 or 2 votes for a Conclusion
Yeah, he is, so is TOAA, TFS Popo stomps Azathoth with complete ease, after all, Azathoth is just his brain

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Azathoth > JBW.
Azathoth is literally fodder for almost every page on this WIki, and just because its your thread doesn't mean you get to decide how many votes it takes for a conclusion, otherwise I would make all of my threads only 1 or 2 votes for a Conclusion
Yeah, he is, so is TOAA, TFS Popo stomps Azathoth with complete ease, after all, Azathoth is just his brain
Azathoth stomps that stupid ugly-ass piece of ******** black baby flesh. He is just its dream.

I agree.

Azathoth should be in a debate now, so I'll have to think something up. Hmm, lemme think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back