• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros's Relativistic Speed Issue.

Before making a CRT or addressing it in current one (if there is any), I decided to make this Q&A.
So, Boros's Speed description is this:
Relativistic+ (Generates an aura around himself and others that can move them at 75% lightspeed) the link takes to a calculation of the Moon Kick.
Now, the issue here is this.
Boros's profile states that his energy moves everything it coats into at near Light Speed, but that isn't what the source actually states. It states:
"I basically resolved the whole question of heat friction by wrapping him in Boros's Energy while he was being launched near the speed of light"
Nowhere does this state that Boros's energy moves everything it's wrapped in at near SOL, it says that he reduced the friction via Boros's energy, big difference.
So, the main question, where does "Generates an aura around himself and others that can move them at 75% lightspeed" come from, because I can't find it on his profile?

Yeah, we usually try to be skeptical when it mentions energy or powers being "Near light speed". Especially if it just refers to speed of particles rather than the actual body of matter being projected. Otherwise, we'd be assuming all water blasters in room temperatures are Supersonic. I personally considered the Sub-Relativistic+ feat to be more consistent. Also kicking something really hard wouldn't really scale to combat speed, but the KE is just Attack Potency.

Back