• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs. Tommy Oliver

20 years, Boros waited on his trip to Earth. He knew that he would find a legendary battle there, with a great warrior clad in green. Now he's here, and indeed, the green one stands before him.

Green Ranger Tommy. We'll be going with the "possibly 5-B" end for Boros.

Speed equalized

Tommy CANNOT summon any Zords.

Battle is on the surface of Boros' ship, same as the fight with Saitama.

Render 2
Mmpr-green
Lord Boros: 0
Green Ranger: 1

Inconclusive: 1

Tommy should be planet level + or very close (he got it from a calculation). so All Tommy needs to worry about is the bfr

That was actually the Meteoric Burst, a technique used that is similar to the max application of adrenaline to the whole body.

Adrenaline allows the body to perform anaerobic actions, making it stronger at the cost of health, meaning it is essentially cast from hit points.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Meteoric Burst burns stamina. No stamina = no regen.
Besides, it's specifically stated that it drains his life span, more than his stamina, but that could be mistranslation

I was about to say that darn you paulo. Also since Tommy got his Tier from a calc he should be given a planet level+ rating. One more thing keep in mind that feat was from the weakest power rangers so tommy could be even stronger than 12 times baseline

Huesito88 said:
Tommy should be planet level + or very close (he got it from a calculation). so All Tommy needs to worry about is the bfr
Planet+ starts at 1.35 Yottatons, so while Tommy is quite a bit above baseline, he's not quite Planet+

Really? before blue eyes got his page updated to large planet level he was planet level+ (The calculation was only 9 times above baseline)

If 12 baseline is true and we don't have the Calcs for Boros on hand, I'd go for Tommy then, but would this be a stomp then?

It would be in character for Boros to use Meteoric Burst when he notices that he isn't doing any damage, which will **** his body up, he loses stamina, Regen stops working, and then Tommy one-shots. The only real problems Tommy may have here are BFR or if Boros decides to Planet Bust, if Tommy can get past that, he wins.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It would be in character for Boros to use Meteoric Burst when he notices that he isn't doing any damage, which will **** his body up, he loses stamina, Regen stops working, and then Tommy one-shots. The only real problems Tommy may have here are BFR or if Boros decides to Planet Bust, if Tommy can get past that, he wins.
I'd say at that point Tommy has very few counters for this without the other rangers, but that's debatable

Also, still high mid regen after Meteoric Burst, so I guess that gives him time, and power rangers as a whole has problems blocking energy attacks.

Darkanine said:
Probably with a zord, I don't really recall Tommy flying on his own.
I figured, if he could fly and was MFTL and could breath in space they wouldn't need the zords.

Back