• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs. Tommy Oliver

I somehow forgot about that scene. Nice.

But this is restricted to Green Ranger so not sure if he can use that.

TeenAngel101 said:
Dude, he's clearly flying.
You can even hear the little whooshing wind sound effect as he's doing it.
Still, it's only seen on white Ranger.

Also, my sound was off.

Huesito88 said:
say what exactly? (proof)
Boros destroys the earth, Tommy survives since he can space breath-if his ranged attacks are strong and accurate enough he wins, otherwise Boros out lives him

They're in space, where Tommy has no sustenance and is only a human and can't fly.

All Boros has to do is wait it out.

It's never stated Boros can go weeks on end without water sure his planet was exteremely dangerous implied to be lava like, but that doesn't equal he can go without water for a while

Huesito88 said:
It's never stated Boros can go weeks on end without water sure his planet was exteremely dangerous implied to be lava like, but that doesn't equal he can go with water or food
He can still fly

Huesito88 said:
No he can't that was denyed in a thread twice
Srry, my mistake

Just as a final point, I'm pretty sure Boros has more attacks, and might still have regen, while Tommy has options without physical moves.

Regen is the problem, but as stated above his regen is tied to his stamina, his other attacks are multi continental

Back