• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If speed wasn't eqilized,Boros would stomp but now Tony has a lot of versitility. However still giving it to Boros on the account of his almost dbz level regen along with massive energy capable of planetary destruction.

@Enlight Boros isnt Planet level in this fight he's only Multi-Continent level, the same level as Model 45 Iron Man

WeeklyBattles said:
@Enlight Boros isnt Planet level in this fight he's only Multi-Continent level, the same level as Model 45 Iron Ma
Didn't his final attack specifically mention planetary destruction? Don't get me wrong. It could be a one time thing but still is planet level by description.

From what I can tell,the intended line was(as in the orgiinal comic),"I'll wipe you off the face of the planet"

But the move I have come to understand is specifically named,'Planet Destroying Roar Cannon'.
L007
L008

Yeah Boros is kind of a mess when it comes to this, youve got the webcomic, the anime, and the guidebook saying he would blow up the planet, but youve also got the manga saying he would blow up he surface of the planet and the two calculations of the attack itself only yielding Multi-Continent level results, so we just use Multi-Continent level as a low end and Planet level a high end for Boros.

Are we calculating based on the clouds? Really? I mean I appriciate the math but the math is based on animation,one. Meaning it is the thing that makes Super Saiyan Blue Vegito vs Zamasu not shake the earth while Beerus vs Super Saiyan Red Goku shook the universe. It's inconsistant.

Two,the beam never touched the surface. That split was pure Saitama serious punch air pressure as I could understand.

I mean if you guys take it as MCL its fine. But still sounded like he wasn't bluffing.

Still feel like Boros' got this.

Yes, it is a measurement of the shockwave from Saitama's punch which dispersed the Planet Buster Roar Cannon, a shockwave which only yielded Multi-Contient level results. We dont discredit the Planet level stuff for Boros, we just use Multi-Continent level as a low end and Planet level as a high end.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, it is a measurement of the shockwave from Saitama's punch which dispersed the Planet Buster Roar Cannon, a shockwave which only yielded Multi-Contient level results. We dont discredit the Planet level stuff for Boros, we just use Multi-Continent level as a low end and Planet level as a high end.
To be fair, both calcs don't really measure the power of the beam really. Well, no, that's wrong. The Narutoforums calc measures the beam as if it was going to wipe out the surface of the Earth, which obviously is going to get sub-Planet level results. The atmosphere split measures the leftover energy from the energy Saitama used to negate the beam.

Back