• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Y’know, mass murderers from space

Meteoric Burst Boros vs Thragg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

SBA

Thragg has the AP, LS, stamina and intelligence advantage, but I guess Boros can regen from the attacks. His ultimate go-to would be BFR him into space, but can't he just fly back?

Boros' best option is CSRC, which one-shots Thragg right?

Isn’t Thragg only 5.5 vs Boros’ 9.5 or smth?

Thragg skill stomps and has the stamina to go for days. If CSRC is restricted, Thragg pulls a comp tree ftw.

Damn, I thought they were both the same level of tons. Thragg just shreds him then. CSRC is used at range iirc which should give Thragg room to dodge and not take the full force of the attack which isn’t enough to even one shot him. Man just vibes in space where he has two weeks to butcher Boros’ corpse.

Thragg FRA

It's f**king ridiculous how Boros' normal AP is so low in the High 6-A tier, but any attempt to upgrade him aside from recalcing the moon crater is just gonna get smited by the dozens of Boros haters on this forum

Thragg FRA

It's f**king ridiculous how Boros' normal AP is so low in the High 6-A tier, but any attempt to upgrade him aside from recalcing the moon crater is just gonna get smited by the dozens of Boros haters on this forum
They need to to makeup for the sheer wankery Boros gets offsite with people thinking he can beat Garou.

Thragg FRA

I feel you brother

Actually I was thinking

Boros was still intact after tanking Saitama's serious punch which was 2.51 Exatons

So an argument can be made if you want to try

I feel you brother

Actually I was thinking

Boros was still intact after tanking Saitama's serious punch which was 2.51 Exatons

So an argument can be made if you want to try
I wish. But I'm pretty sure Boros only took a portion of the shockwave (since it was way bigger than his body), plus he wasn't exactly in good shape afterwards (granted he had completely drained his power due of CSRC before getting hit by the shockwave)

If Boros taking the shockwave gets calc results higher than 9.5 Petatons, I'd be willing to try

Last edited:
Considering the tiny fraction that oneshot him also went through all of his energy, he isn’t scaling anywhere close to it anyway.

Considering the tiny fraction that oneshot him also went through all of his energy, he isn’t scaling anywhere close to it anyway.
That was the power left AFTER going through all his energy
I wish. But I'm pretty sure Boros only took a portion of the shockwave (since it was way bigger than his body), plus he wasn't exactly in good shape afterwards (granted he had completely drained his power due of CSRC before getting hit by the shockwave)

If Boros taking the shockwave gets calc results higher than 9.5 Petatons, I'd be willing to try
Still survived it which is ground for Downscaling
Also the Blast wasn't that big when it hit him it was a few meters at most
fQLS2Cf.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think "surviving" an attack that leaves you like this is any grounds for downscaling
p_47.png

Like, cmon...

That being said, as I pointed out before, one can make the argument for a "possibly 5-B" CSRC with the databook statement

Oof, Common Joboros L.

Any ideas for a switch? Finding haxless High 6-As is surprisingly tough lol

Back