• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lookism speed

high hypersonic-massively hypersonic calc ive made for johan seong from lookism https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LookismAE/johan_is_fast
1. Pixel measuring from that angle is pretty iffy
2. That method to get timeframe does not make any sense, as Johan did not move his entire body in the time it took the foot to reach his face. He caught the kick, and then moved, putting the movement completely outside that timeframe.
3. You can't just randomly add multipliers to another characters speed because of superiority in calcs.
4. This isn't even the right place to put calcs.

1. Pixel measuring from that angle is pretty iffy
2. That method to get timeframe does not make any sense, as Johan did not move his entire body in the time it took the foot to reach his face. He caught the kick, and then moved, putting the movement completely outside that timeframe.
3. You can't just randomly add multipliers to another characters speed because of superiority in calcs.
4. This isn't even the right place to put calcs.
1.yh it’s a weird angle but didn’t really know how else to measure it
2.he did the spin kick right after he caught capguys kick which i thought was fine since i’ve seen many people do that before
3.fhe multipliers are for different ends lmao saying capguy is 2x above jay in speed is not a crazy statement to make whatsoever
4.it isn’t?

2.he did the spin kick right after he caught capguys kick which i thought was fine since i’ve seen many people do that before
Using an exaggerated example- let's say someone threw a punch at me in 0.01 seconds, and a blocked it, and then ran 10 meters, would it be fair to say that I ran 10 meters in 0.01 meters? No. Just because it happened right after doesn't change that it still happened outside the timeframe.
3.fhe multipliers are for different ends lmao saying capguy is 2x above jay in speed is not a crazy statement to make whatsoever
I know, and it doesn't matter. You still can't just add multipliers to given speeds of other characters to characters faster than them when doing calcs.
4.it isn’t?
Nope. There's a Thread in Wiki Management for it.

Back