• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for opponents for any one of these characters

Not sure, don't think Wolverine has any win-cons in that match up

I see. I did have trouble finding a good match up and this was the closest I could get at least to me.

I have a few Wall level characters I can post, they don't have much hax though.

What's kinda magic does Yuki use in this key? I assume the Building level thing is restricted as well?

Oh the building level is definitely restricted, as for the magic, the only magic Yuki can use in that key is her support skill as she didn't start using magic attacks until her 6th key

Hm. I was hoping she had a little bit more than just the one ability, although if her healing is good, I think that this should be fair,

Edit: How far into Wall level is she?

I don't think it'll work since she scales to a Wall level+ calc unfortunately.

Best I can offer is my other characters who are High 6-A, although I think they have a AP and possibly a hax advantage as well. :/

Considering how Lilim and Connor in his Pseudo-Orange Phoenix Form are the only High 6-A characters I have, but if I did this calculation right (Wich I most likely didn't), it should place certain characters at the 9-A tier.

You should probably politely ask a calc member to take a look at it.

Any mod will do, but fc/oc isn't exactly a high priority, since the main site is more of one. So you might have to wait a while or fin someone else, because people are busy etc.

I want to use Scarlet Witch in a match. Got any characters that have enough hax to fight her?

It's okay, hope you find more matches dude. Don't forget you can put your characters up against official characters too.

about time i found this thread cause i did have some ideas

so i'm currently working on profiles for the web series Burger Brawl, the verse itself scales to Low 7-B which a decent chunk of this cast does. And it does seem to be a heavy skill vs hax debate. With Burger Brawl having fairly solid, albeit easily preventable type 4 and 8 immortality. along with some regen for some characters.

Back