• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for opponents for any one of these characters

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Looking for opponents for any of these characters.

(Opponents must be somewhat equal in power to the character and any key is acceptable. Also, feel free to pick multiple characters if you feel like it and specify which character you'll be picking.)

Since there's some 8-C's here, I'll suggest having a look at nearly every Fallout Equestria Character profile. Barring The Goddess, and The Dealer.

Gotta ask how strong they are though in that key because I can't seem to find anything for it.

Gotta ask how strong they are though in that key because I can't seem to find anything for it.
The characters would be around baseline level, though transformation multipliers could change that. This thread gives an example for one of the characters. I'll use Connor Cantrell in his fourth key as an example. His Pseudo-Phoenix Form raises his power 10x and he is City-Level, so his base would be 10 Megatons in base form and baseline Mountain Level (100 Megatons) in his Pseudo-Phoenix Form,

Last edited:
Fallout Equestria characters sit either at or above .664 tons. With some characters being capable of one shotting those in that above range. For example Legate nearly kills an Alicorn with a single blow casually, Alicorns themselves are way out of the league of anyone else at or below their level.

There are a handful of characters with weapons, abilities, or techniques that can put them significantly above their own weight class. Any character specifically mentioned in the strongest thread being prime examples.

97% of the verse is Subsonic with MHS reactions. Alicorn Blackjack and Legates later forms are Sub Relativistic via scaling to this.

Fallout Equestria characters sit either at or above .664 tons. With some characters being capable of one shotting those in that above range. For example Legate nearly kills an Alicorn with a single blow casually, Alicorns themselves are way out of the league of anyone else at or below their level.

There are a handful of characters with weapons, abilities, or techniques that can put them significantly above their own weight class. Any character specifically mentioned in the strongest thread being prime examples.
Not sure what to do about the one-shot thing and the characters with weapons, abilities, or techniques that can put them significantly above their own weight class. I also noticed some characters have immortality but that could be excluded.

In any case. I believe the following characters would make for a balanced, even fight here: Velvet, Final Key Murky, Calamity, Xenith, Steelhooves, and P-21.

That lightning ability may need some more elaboration. Also does Raolet have access to any transformation modifiers?

I see some 7-B, 7-A, High 6-C, and 5-C, then there are some characters in Fairy Tail, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Fire Emblem, Naruto and Dragon Ball that have some characters within these ratings

That lightning ability may need some more elaboration. Also does Raolet have access to any transformation modifiers?
No Raolet doesn't have access to any transformations and as for his ability, it makes his speed equal to one lightning bolt hitting the ground a thousand times
I see some 7-B, 7-A, High 6-C, and 5-C, then there are some characters in Fairy Tail, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Fire Emblem, Naruto and Dragon Ball that have some characters within these ratings
As for this, I'll look at some characters from each series to find some good matchups. Unless you have some specific characters in mind.

I'll do it.
I like to give these matches a bit of a fun backstory.

Just going off of stuff I see on the profiles, is there anything else potentially relevant that a former slave would want to know about Raolet?

So 1.2144289311051 Zettatons, that's not much compared to 7.3648312619503 Zettatons. It seems like the fights wouldn't be one shots but would be extremely one sided based on abilities and stats so I can't do em sadly.

I see. Alright then. If you don't mind me asking what characters were you planning to use in a fight?

I recently updated my character Cliff, since I was still working on others I just wanted to use him for some VS Matches.

I recently updated my character Cliff, since I was still working on others I just wanted to use him for some VS Matches.
Just wanted to say that your character doesn't have durability so you might wanna add that to it.

Back