• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches with my characters

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
  • Agent Venom: Low 7-C | 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Black Widow: 9-B | 9-A | 8-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 3(2)/0/2(1)
  • Captain America: 9-B | 9-A | 8-C | High 7-C | 7-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • Deadpool: 9-B | 8-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Doctor Doom: High 4-C | 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • Doctor Strange: High 6-A | 4-B, (2-C at his peak)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/1
  • Falcon: 8-A (Currently unusable as he relies on other pages to be completed first)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Gamora: 9-A (4-B with Sword) | 8-A (2-C with Sword)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Ghost Rider: 7-A, High 5-A (Unrestricted) | 3-C, likely High 3-A, 2-C(Unrestricted)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Greithoth, Breaker of Wills: 3-C, likely High 3-A, 2-C(Unrestricted)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Hela: 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • Hulk: High 6-A | 5-B | High 5-A | High 4-C | 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 3(3)/0/1
  • Iron Fist: 9-B (9-A with the Iron Fist) | 8-A (Low 7-C with the Iron Fist)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/1/0
  • Iron Man: 7-B | High 6-A | 5-B | High 5-A | High 4-C | 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 3(1)/0/0
  • Jane Foster: 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Kamala Khan: Low 7-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Kang the Conqueror: 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/1(1)
  • Loki: High 6-A | High 4-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/1
  • Morbius: Low 7-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1(1)/0/0
  • Quake: 8-A, (6-A, likely 5-Bat her peak)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • Scarlet Witch: High 6-A | High 5-A | 4-B, (2-C at her peak)
  • Servo Guards: 9-B | 9-A | 8-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Shadowcat: 9-A | 8-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • She-Hulk: 4-B | 3-C, likely High 3-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Skirn, Breaker of Men: 3-C, likely High 3-A
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Spider-Gwen: Low 7-C
  • Spider-Man: 9-B | 9-A | 8-A | Low 7-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 4(2)/0/2
  • Spider-Man 2099: Low 7-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/0
  • Thor: High 6-A | 5-B | High 5-A | High 4-C | 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 3(2)/0/1
  • Ultimate Spider-Man: Low 7-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Venom: 4-B
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Winter Soldier: 8-A
  • Wolverine: 9-B (5-B with claws) | 9-A (High 5-A with claws) | 8-A (4-B with claws)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/1
  • Batman: High 7-A | High 6-A (High 3-A) | High 4-C possibly 4-B (High 3-A) | 4-A (High 3-A), 2-C at his peak | Unknown | 2-C | Low 1-C | 1-C | At least 2-C
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 1/0/2
  • Flash: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups) (Currently unusable due to needing a overhaul)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Superman: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups) (Currently unusable due to needing a overhaul)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0
  • Wonder Woman: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups) (Currently unusable due to needing a overhaul)
    • Won/Lost/Drawn 0/0/0

Please post below if you're interested in a match with one of your fan characters, original characters or official characters

Note: Brackets indicates the match was against a VSBW character.

Last edited:
What if we had Black Widow fight against Ruby with both of them in their 2nd key? Black widow may have the AP advantage, being at 329,616,000 Joules compared to Ruby's 121,301,063 Joules, but if we give Ruby access to her Chitose Unleashed Form, which gives her a 2x power increase, putting her at 242,602,126 Joules. If you want we could also give Ruby access to her Healing staff, which can heal Mid-Low injuries. What do you think?

I'm not sure it'd be fair since she has just that bit more hax than Ruby does, I need to add electricity manip to her profile via the Widows Bite, but I think having invisibility is the big one that makes it lean towards her.

Up to you if you still want it to happen.

Yeah, the more I think about the more it goes into Black Widow's favor, but I'll take my chances. But what about a Mark 42 Iron Man fighting against Lilim's father?

Don't think Iron-Man could do much against that level of regen

He could possibly push The devil King into the sun since that's how the Neon Cavaliers killed him, but yeah that's my bad for forgetting about his Regen.

Could do a team battle?

I was thinking 9-B Black Widow and Spider-Man vs a 9-A

I calculated the ap difference from the 121,301,063 value and it's only a 6.9x difference. (heh)

Yeah, but maybe leave speed un-equal because of the AP gap?

So we'll do Ruby with Alex, but their speed is around subsonic in their second key if we leave speed un-equalized. But its up to you.

The speed gap is huge fyi

We can do 2v2 and have speed unequal, or 2v1 with speed equal (My two weaker 9-B's vs one of your stronger 9-A's), which do you prefer?

Okay! I'm up for that

You are free to choose yours. I'm going for a spider theme with Spider-Man and Black Widow

Works for me

You know, I think this concept could work as a general thread of its own. There are a lot of people who want their characters to have good matches, and setting up tournaments is kind of a pain.

You know, I think this concept could work as a general thread of its own. There are a lot of people who want their characters to have good matches, and setting up tournaments is kind of a pain.
I did make one here, but it's difficult to keep track of everyone's stats all at once, at least by myself anyway...

An old web game that I used to play years ago. It's shut down now, but I took elements from the it, the MCU and the 616 comics to create my own fan imagined verse.

I remember back when they first released the Phoenix 5 skins and I was grinding to the purple A tokens to get Jean on the last day of it.
Nice, a fellow AA player! I just grinded the campaign to get 5 stars on all missions. Multiplayer always sucked as you always had to buy the meta characters to get anywhere. I remember Rescue and Omega Sentinel being some of the more broken characters. That, and you had to grind Spec-Ops as well...

I don’t even remember half the shit we could do in the game. I just remember grinding to get skins, having to wait for the Quinjets to finish with whatever so I could do more stuff, collecting cool looking gear and getting new heroes only for the collection.

Bump

Looking for matches for Gamora and Kang.

Last edited:
Back