• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Long Horse Upgrade

Thought we have been over dimensional tie ring on this wiki, and how existing in different dimensions doesn't make you a higher or lower tier unless their are feats. Pretty sure LH originally had Spatial manip on the profile, but I could have forgot to add it. As for nonexistent physically, it is only for its body, not the neck and head, so partial...? I need to read over the profile again as I may have forgot to add stuff from my blog.

Also the quote specifically says that LH's body might be between all dimensions, not sure how that really scale when it isn't specifically stated it is in a higher dimension.

So? Being outside our dimension doesn't nessisarily mean it is above our dimension, and another issue is we don't know if the dimensions being talked about are something more akin to our realm or literally the third dimension.

Because it is a term used in the lovecraftian horror Trevor thrives in. That doesn't confirm it is a different physical dimension, and again:

1. That is only its body, not the rest of it.

2. It is only a "possibly"

3. Pretty sure this wiki doesn't scale characters based on dimensions like that anymore (but again, there is no reason to assume the type of dimension)

No problem.

So should we close this thread?

It depends on what the fiction in question describes it as.

Yes, but does this contradict its portrayal in the series?

You can't really get an AP rating based on length alone unless you have some feat or something accompanying it.

Long horse was stated to be infinite more than once so that would give him immortality as AP scaling is hard to do with long horse as he does little damage to anyone around him as he means well.

based on what I've seen, a High 3-A ranking should be good. Long Horse is said to be infinite mutiple times and should give in Infinite mass. This would result in Infinite 3-D energy (High 3-A) as the kinetic energy of something infinite moving, would be Infinite (High 3-A).

True form Long Horse... Could possibly Uni+ to Low Multiversal depending on how the dimensional layers statement is interpreted

Kinda on/off topic, I feel like this could be added to Long Horse and likely every other monster:

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Trevor_Henderson_Monster_Physiology

PowerToScale said:
based on what I've seen, a High 3-A ranking should be good. Long Horse is said to be infinite mutiple times and should give in Infinite mass. This would result in Infinite 3-D energy (High 3-A) as the kinetic energy of something infinite moving, would be Infinite (High 3-A).
Kinda on topic, I feel like this could be added to Long Horse and likely every other monster:

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Trevor_Henderson_Monster_Physiology
We will have to wait until everyone says their thoughts about that

Sans2345 said:
PowerToScale said:
Kinda on topic, I feel like this could be added to Long Horse and likely every other monster:

We will have to wait until everyone says their thoughts about that
you don't say

Considering it has infinitely long neck I could agree with infinite lifting strength, but I'm not sure about High 3-A AP. As for true form Longhorse he should just be Unknown, since there's no way to quantify his tier just based on size alone at that point.

I don't think a physiology page is necessary. It's not unique enough, and monsters vary anyways.

Sans2345 said:
I mean it's not very likely not all trevor henderson monsters are that tier
From what I've seen, Cartoon Cat scales above him and likely the Hive Mind, as it is 12th Dimensional

Ogbunabali said:
Considering it has infinitely long neck I could agree with infinite lifting strength, but I'm not sure about High 3-A AP. As for true form Longhorse he should just be Unknown, since there's no way to quantify his tier just based on size alone at that point.
I don't think a physiology page is necessary. It's not unique enough, and monsters vary anyways.
I feel like a:

"Unknow, possibly High 3-A (Due to being infinite size, it would generate this much power from moving alone"

I think that Ogbunabali makes sense. Thank you for helping out.

PowerToScale said:
"Unknow, possibly High 3-A (Due to being infinite size, it would generate this much power from moving alone)"
This is probably fine, yes.

Back