• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lois Lane Fights A Cat

cool cat is a black belt in karate and a championship wrestler, lois is a black belt in atleast one martial art and probably recieved some form of military training, so skill wise their relativly similar, and physically their equal in all but lifting strength, in which cool cat has the advantage, lois should have an intelligence advantage, tough call but i think i'd give it to cool cat.

Cool Cat's advantage is at least somewhat combat applicable, especially considering his fighting style, being a wrestler and all.

Bob8999 said:
oh, wait, why was it removed?
Because he's never actually shown any signs of forcing others to dance along. I tried asking Derek Savage, but apparently that's not allowed.

Eh, I'd say Lois's competency and experience being around people like Superman tips this in her favor. She's used to being in situations with superhumans too often to let a giant cat get a one-up on her, with their similar strength.

Dude, are you aware of the amount of times Lois has...actually done stuff in the comics? Like the many times she's had superpowers and fought the people herself, or how she used her wit to get her out of situations?

I don't really read DC, I've mostly generalized what she does through the DC comics I HAVE read.

Anyways, having superpowers at some point won't help when she doesn't have them.

She might outsmart Cool Cat since he isn't bloodlusted.

Uh...

How does CC win this exactly?

Lois has actually fought soldiers before and is black belt so

I'm voting Lois for these reasons

BigSmoke4269 said:
I don't really read DC, I've mostly generalized what she does through the DC comics I HAVE read.

Anyways, having superpowers at some point won't help when she doesn't have them.

She might outsmart Cool Cat since he isn't bloodlusted.
Have you read any newer stories? Which is the actual character we are discussing here.

Back