• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logic and Reason Dies a Painful Death: Sheogorath VS Sassy

I'm pretty sure Sassy can't do anything to Type 5 Acausality and True Godly Regen.

What exactly can the Sass-quatch do with that Plot Manipulation? Taking a glance at his profile it is the only thing which can remotely threaten Uncle Sheo here.

Nevermind Sassy seems to be a rather baseline Low 1-C, while Fa-Nuit-Hen, who himself is assumed to be Low 1-C here, describes himself as 100% worthless and completely trivial compared to the weakest Daedric Princes. Meanwhile Sheogorath is most likely stronger than the other Princes bar Nocturnal, since Jyggalag, who is his equal and alter-ego, was spreading his influence all across Oblivion and was such a threat to the other Princes they choose to team up against him.

Sheogorath can't really kill Sassy though, that's for sure, given the High-Godly Regen, but since this fight takes place in the Shivering Isles he can just snap his fingers and banish the Sasquatch while permanently blocking his access to the Realm.

or just turn him into a piece of cheese or smth i dunno.

Plot manipulation means nothing if you aren't bound to linear time and causality.

Ok

When you say "Ok", I assume you don't know what 'Tonal Magic' is.

So, in the case that you don't know, I shall tell you.

And in the case that you do know, then this shall be for those who do not.

-Tonal Magic can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, thus changing and adding to the Song of Creation itself.

Back