• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logan Paul and Pewds vsTronald Dump

Dump wins, as the one true God of Memes he has the power of every character of this wiki and all other wikis times Dumpfinity, which includes Logan and Pewds, and everytime a new OP character appears, Dump will become even more powerful

You are wrong. We will take it that Thanos (Omega Wanked and Omniexaggerated + Composite with powers of All Versions) literally solos everyone. This may also lead that Thanos would solo Tronald Dump, even if he is downplayed -Googalfinity% of his power.

Here comes the interesting part.

As Pewdiepie can manipulate memes entirely, he can also manipulate Thanos, as he is also a meme, which spread in the internet.

By saying so, I also claim that Donald Trump is also a meme. By saying so, Pewdiepie could also manipulate Donald Trump and erase him from existence, no matter what.

With all of these being said, I say that Pewdiepie stomps Donald Trump.

Idiot guy said:
You are wrong. We will take it that Thanos (Omega Wanked and Omniexaggerated + Composite with powers of All Versions) literally solos everyone. This may also lead that Thanos would solo Tronald Dump, even if he is downplayed -Googalfinity% of his power.
Here comes the interesting part.

As Pewdiepie can manipulate memes entirely, he can also manipulate Thanos, as he is also a meme, which spread in the internet.

By saying so, I also claim that Donald Trump is also a meme. By saying so, Pewdiepie could also manipulate Donald Trump and erase him from existence, no matter what.

With all of these being said, I say that Pewdiepie stomps Donald Trump.
Pewds may be the Ultimate Meme Slayer, but Tronald is God of the Memes, completely encompassing all of them and simultaneously transcending every last one. Even Pepe, Ultimate King of Meme-dom and the mighty Meme-smiths of 4chan bow down to Dump as their ultimate savior. Therefore, Tronald still stomps.

Seems like Logan is a nonfactor, but even if PewDiePie had the help of Markiplier and Jackscepticeye I still don't think they would stand a chance, because no matter what, Dump is all

Back