• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Location Pages Change (Allowing for Hybrids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you decided against making the other hybrids? Personally, I think we should include all hybrid layouts on the page, if we make one. Or at least the used ones like character-weapon. (is weapon-vehicle a thing? I guess vehicle alone covers that)
That's genuinely too much work though, there's dozens of combinations and I don't think that can all really be done by one guy, plus location profiles are the most distinct format from the rest, I'm just fixing the actual problem, rest is more of a slight fault IMO and I can't spend that much time working on combinations.

That's genuinely too much work though, there's dozens of combinations and I don't think that can all really be done by one guy, plus location profiles are the most distinct format from the rest, I'm just fixing the actual problem, rest is more of a slight fault IMO and I can't spend that much time working on combinations.
Feel like characters that are weapons are equally frequent, but ok.

Okay. The accepted changes can probably be applied then.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

No, I want to know why this for some reason didn't need Bureaucrat agreement whereas when I proposed this same thing I got dragged along for 3 hellish threads jumping through hoops all for nothing to come of it?

Armor cannot answer that, because he wasn't part of it.

No, I want to know why this for some reason didn't need Bureaucrat agreement whereas when I proposed this same thing I got dragged along for 3 hellish threads jumping through hoops all for nothing to come of it?

Armor cannot answer that, because he wasn't part of it.
Yeah, what the **** is with that shit? I was there for that clusterfuck of a situation too.

Thank you.

We can probably close thIs thread after you have replied to Kieran then.
Didn't see this. It's not something I know or something related to the thread's content and it should not be handled here, if he wants to make a report or simply point out an injustice moved towards him, there's other places.

Last edited:
Just a note that this was largely agreed with by our bureaucrats as far as I am aware, whereas we largely disagreed with what Kieran suggested as far as I recall. Also, I did not consider that discussion any fun either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back