• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobo vs Dreadpool

I'm voting for Lobo. I doubt Dreadpool's regen negation extends to Low-Godly and Lobo will atomize him if he hits him since Wade still has 9-A durability and Lobo is around 616 KiloFOE. I believe Lobo can resist whatever Wade does.

Wade gets prep, correct? I assume so since he is 4-B. He could just trap Lobo in a tesseract like he did to kitty pride so Lobo won't be able to attack him, letting him win by incap. Also could potentially use a version of Puppet Master's puppets to make Lobo end himself or again incap. Where does Dread get prep in. Does he start in the DC or Marvel universe?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Wade gets prep, correct? I assume so since he is 4-B. He could just trap Lobo in a tesseract like he did to kitty pride so Lobo won't be able to attack him, letting him win by incap. Also could potentially use a version of Puppet Master's puppets to make Lobo end himself or again incap. Where does Dread get prep in. Does he start in the DC or Marvel universe?
Yead, he does, however i don't think Dreadpool could trap Lobo that easily, after all Lobo is very smart guy, he can even see a weak spot in any opponent

Back