• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Puppet Fight - Kermit the Frog VS Meat Puppet

XitSign

He/Him
"Hi ho! Kermit the Frog here! And I'd like to welcome you all to another Muppet Show! Especially armor suited gentleman with the glowing red eyes! Yes, you sir! ...Uh, I'm sorry sir, but you're not the celeberty guest, I'll need to ask you to get off the stage."

...I had to look up our Muppet category while searching for something and the Meat Puppets came up when I tried googling this. I knew what I needed to do.

---

Kermit VS a single armored Meat Puppet, Speed Equalized, both a 9-B. Fight takes place on the stage of the Muppet Show.

The Muppet: 2

The Man: 0

A debate between manly muppets and muppets of men: 0

Meat Puppets
200kermit

Thier explosives and firearms are 9-B, so they should be able to do damage while armed at least. Plus Kermit's regen is vauge, so it's likely they can do some amount of damage with the Armor Unit's heavier weapons.

Pretty sure Kermit takes this due to better abilities like invisibility, sleep manipulation via only talking (and he's probably gonna talk a lot) among other things.

Jackythejack said:
Pretty sure Kermit takes this due to better abilities like invisibility, sleep manipulation via only talking (and he's probably gonna talk a lot) among other things.
Don't forget toonforce.

A lot of Muppet gags involve explosions. It was a Henson favorite, after all.

Back