• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overall 5-B scaling for Psi Ops God Tiers

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I don't know if this is how it works and won't be using other verses as an example because it's frowned upon and it's best to just use what the verse itself shows.

So currently the Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy God Tiers, Nick Scryer, William Kreiger, and Edgar Barrett are 5-B with their Psi Powers scaling from Edger moving the moon. I was wondering would they be able to scale all around considering how Psi Ops treats it's powers.

When William Kreiger absorbs the power of the Monolith he says "I can feel the power", meaning it's coursing through his body. If he didn't have the durability necessary to hold the power, his body would have exploded wouldn't it?. Also, the Mind Drain ability works by absorbs the psi energy from peoples body, causing their heads to explode this isn't limited to their brain because you can also absorb the psi energy from dead bodies but you wouldn't get as much if the target was alive.

Now at times you'd think they are using their energy to create barriers because they are not that durable, which I thought was the case. However in the final battle with Kreiger, Nick also absorbs the energy from the Monolith but doesn't get an aura protected him yet can survive Kreiger telekinetically throwing objects at him and the shockwaves from the Monolith. Even in game cutscene Nick during the end of the game to a telekinetic shockwave from Base Edgar Barrett even though he previously could die by gunfire and Base Barretts Telekinesis is more powerful than bullets. This is because by the end of the game, Nick has regained his full memory and his power.

Even a weaker character like Melena Kessler could literally create, generate, and maintain energy inside her that when contained could destroy multiple city blocks and was stated that millions would die if it wasn't contained. End Game Nick and William scale far above her and also can use their Pyrokinesis to generate energy, like she did. It is true that Barratt died from a gun shot to the head at the end of the game but this is after he put all of his effort into moving the moon and lost all of his energy and left extremely weak.

Not sure if this is enough to scale them to the energy they have but the Monolith is shown to empower it's user. It's literally the reason how the Psi Elite from around the world got their powers. Now I'm a bit skeptical on Edger Barrett scaling all around because his Telekinetic Amplifier is just that, a Telekinetic Amplifier, it just boosted his TK. However Nick and William should scale all around since their bodies are physically absorbing the Monolith's power which scales above Barrett when using his TK Amplifier.

I think that's safe enough grounds for durability to scale. Straightforward enough.

I think this is legit as well. One would assume it would just be an attack power boost only like so many similar power boosts in fiction. But if Nick did take attacks from the General, then it seems the power boosted them in general, no pun intended. I honestly couldn't say, I never got past a certain part in the game so could never beat it.

This seems to make sense to me, though I can't go super into depth with context of the verse and stuff rn.

Back