• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I do not like the red carpet; I prefer the green pitch.
~ Manuel Neuer​
----
"Hello! Kermit the Frog here with a bit of advice on a common enemy. Fear." He said, as he gestured his hand. "You see here, this is my good old friend, Freddy. He's a nice fellow in...brown. Still, he's a nice person indeed. He may look scary, but don't judge a book by its cover."

As Kermit talked, Freddy started to twitch a little. "Oh? Freddy, are you okay?" Freddy then screeched at him. "YOU DEATH SHALL EASE THE SUFFERING IN THE SOULS OF US." Said a little child, replacing the voice of Freddy. "Now that's not very nice." Kermit said.

Freddy then tossed Kermit across the room as Kermit got a bit riled up. Okay, this was a kid's show. No time for funky business. Kermit cracked his knuckles and was ready to go to town on Freddy. "You catching this!?" Said one of the studio members! "Yes!"

Speed Equal.

Both are in-character but willing to kill.

Kermit has all his equipment except the lightsaber.

Battle is in Freddy's.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Wilkins: 7

Cheese: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Dan-luvisi-kermit-drive-by-danluvisiart-d67a4ht
Freddy Fazzbear 2

I am pretty sure Kermit has this. He can fly out of Freddy's range and just fire arrows at him, in close combat he can flay the bear with his sword. He can manipulate the bear size manip, and arguably he is was stronger as he is roughly comparable to Piggy and superior to Robin.

Back